Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:58:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Muslim mate wants to grass up radical Muslims

Started by Black_Bart, May 25, 2017, 09:35:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

checkoutgirl

Muslim terrorists are a bit of a hot potato at the moment.

spamwangler

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on May 25, 2017, 01:03:02 PM
Sod that, get Yusuf Islam in for the role.

only if we can get all of his music, and get wes anderson to direct, make it a twee bumbling adventure typea deal, hes battling terrorists and occasionally having scatter shot conversations with his ex wife

not my cup of tea, but thet polaroid camera set would shit their tweed jackets for it

spamwangler

bill murray as cheif of police
kate blanchet as his whistful ex-wife
owen wilson as woody allen
some old fourgein bloke as a kato like sidekick that is actually a knowing tribute to old racism so not racist at all
jeff goldblum as corbyn?

spamwangler

a gunfight in a mosque, bombs going off everywhere, 'Wild World' playing over the top of it, Yusuf looks over at his ex missus, does a little sigh

ok done now

Sony Walkman Prophecies

Quote from: icehaven on May 25, 2017, 11:33:57 AM
It's a long list, but then it does include things like 'Expresses support for radical ideologies.'' and ''Agrees with anti-Western sentiments.''

Well that's CAB fucked then.

Icehaven

Almost unbelievably about half an hour after I posted my mockery of our checklist at work I was chatting with a few blokes in my detox reading group and they said someone on their wing was saying the dead kids in Manchester deserved it and had it coming. They were fairly adamant he was just trying to be as offensive as possible as his meds have been screwed up or something, but even so. Particularly as they said a few weeks ago he was fine and no bother. If someone comes in through the gate screaming 'death to infidels!' then they were already like that and it's not the jail's fault, but if they're moderate or not even observant (or not even a Muslim) and start coming out with stuff like that after being in for a bit, or leave and blow themselves up or whatever then they've been 'radicalised in prison' and we're in deep shit for letting it happen.

Captain Z

Mate, careful

Muslims mate

Radical Muslims there mate

Careful

steve98

Quote from: Captain Z on May 25, 2017, 05:48:03 PM
Mate, careful

Muslims mate

Radical Muslims there mate

Careful

Yeah, go steady(keep the "heid", as we say in Scotland).
Maybe start with grassin' up some moderate Muslims (or even wishy-washy ones) and work up to the rads?

I've just grassed my neighbour up to the council for rubbish not-in-the-bins nonsense, so I feel your anxiety about your Muslim "mate" mate.

billyandthecloneasaurus

Some young Musllim lad I used to work at a supermarket with told me he quite frequently got approached at the mosque after all the praying and that, and asked in hushed tones if he wanted to "join the struggle" and shit like that, which did surprise me.  He told me it was in a pretty dodgy part of Leicester though.

Buelligan

[tag]HOT MUSLIM MATE WANTS TO GRASS RADICAL MUSLIMS IN YOUR AREA[/tag]   

Quote from: billyandthecloneasaurus on May 26, 2017, 08:04:02 AM
Some young Musllim lad I used to work at a supermarket with told me he quite frequently got approached at the mosque after all the praying and that, and asked in hushed tones if he wanted to "join the struggle" and shit like that, which did surprise me.  He told me it was in a pretty dodgy part of Leicester though.

My friend's grandad (a young - at the time - jewish fellow) was offered to join La Résistance during WWII.  When he turned up, the person just conned him out of all his food, clothes and money.  Don't get me wrong, the maquis existed alright, I'm just reminding those that need reminding that every offer isn't always what it seems.

Metropolitan Police Officer Jim Boyling aka Jim Sutton, earlier