Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 11:09:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What are Vic & Bob working on?

Started by DrGreggles, May 25, 2017, 01:33:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrGreggles

There have been a few photos appearing on the Twitter over the past few days:

Norton Canes

lankyguy95

Probably just gone out for lunch or something.

Bazooka

Don't care what it's called, but I want it in my eyes and ears now.

Morrison Lard

The gun
The lunchbox
Bob's wig
Bob's short shorts
Matt Lucas )
The men at work sign
Vic's teeth
Vic's wig
DISCO DISCO DISCO
MARTIN

No idea what any of it means, but what a great photo.

Icehaven

Quote from: Morrison Lard on May 26, 2017, 11:07:51 AM

The lunchbox

Oh is THAT what Vic's holding? I thought it was some kind of amp.

Edit; Ignore me, you're talking about what Matt Berry's holding. Vic is indeed holding some kind of disco disco disco machine. 

Jittlebags

Looks like Bob's holding his hand out to have his brass one fitted. I imagine it was removed for a spot of Pearson's.

Brundle-Fly

I visited an agency recently and took a photo of this early V&B framed pic in their reception. I don't tweet, Snapchat or FB but I will CAB it

Luvlee!

mr beepbap

Quote from: icehaven on May 26, 2017, 01:40:23 PM
Oh is THAT what Vic's holding? I thought it was some kind of amp.

Edit; Ignore me, you're talking about what Matt Berry's holding. Vic is indeed holding some kind of disco disco disco machine.

It's a karaoke machine? Got the mike in his other hand

Dr Syntax Head

Everything about that photo is Vic and Bob perfection. Matt and Bob's hairstyles are making me cry with laughter

the science eel

Quote from: Dr Syntax Head on May 28, 2017, 08:18:09 PM
Everything about that photo is Vic and Bob perfection. Matt and Bob's hairstyles are making me cry with laughter

They're wonderful.

Is there anyone else in British comedy who are known for just dicking about like these clowns do? They've got the place to themselves really, haven't they?

the science eel

Thanks lads.

Yeah, no, that's great. Big help. Thanks.

JoeyBananaduck

Now now.

Chill out. Put on some Geordie Jeans. Relieves tension. Room for your farts to float about, like.

the science eel

"Sooooo...... from the front row on Vic and Bobs BNO tonight we had a song about trousers, First Dates, Policeman's sports day, Novelty Island with handbag and paddock feat. Rod Stewart and his arsekicking machine plus a dachshund with a musical arse plus Lister, a nail salon chat, Banksy etc, Idris Elba and his damp kestrels and chopping up Ollie Murs. Two retakes (opening number and closing song) and all over in 90 mins. Interestingly, the producer said it was being filmed as a pilot rather than a one off reunion which means there may be a series to come......."

Shit Good Nose

To quote Nigel Tufnel in The Return of Spinal Tap - I'm wet!

dr beat

Sounds fantastic.  I am of course assuming a for-broadcast pilot?

saltysnacks

Quote from: DrGreggles on May 25, 2017, 01:33:17 PM
There have been a few photos appearing on the Twitter over the past few days:

Jimmy White's let himself go.

TheMonk

TheWoodenSpoon

I hope they're working on a feature-length special of the Hartlepool Amateur Movie Watchers Magic Moments Society.

TheMonk

Quote from: TheWoodenSpoon on June 17, 2017, 04:13:15 PM
I hope they're working on a feature-length special of the Hartlepool Amateur Movie Watchers Magic Moments Society.
I believe they've just filmed a new episode of Big Night Out but I can't find anything about it.