Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:38:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Jonathan King plans another musical

Started by TheManOne, May 25, 2017, 02:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howj Begg

♫ "There's nothing wrong with buggering boys" ♫

Wait, you've not thought that one through, have you mate

batwings

Right. That's him off my Christmas card list.

momatt

PaulTMA

They must have named it Operation 'Ravine' after the eerie instrumental track on side four of The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway

steve98

Jonathon? Are U there? Tell us it's not so - we're hurtin' here.

Oh well, that'll be his retirement years taken care of.

Howj Begg

That reminds me, I must start a thread about Roy Harper.

Quote from: Howj Begg on May 25, 2017, 02:40:07 PM
♫ "There's nothing wrong with buggering boys" ♫

Wait, you've not thought that one through, have you mate

To be fair, the next line line is: 'So long as he's doing what he enjoys/ don't startle the horses or make too much noise'

It's a fairly reasonable couplet of rules for us all to follow, as we go about our daily boy-buggering business. Unfortunately Jonathan can't seem to follow either of these two simple precepts, even though he made them up himself.

It is quite a catchy tune. I sometimes sing it to myself - within the privacy of my own mind. Not out loud, obviously.

Twed

It's just The Divinyls - I Touch Myself though.

Twed

I don't want anybody else, when I think about you I bugger boys.

Gulftastic

We'll never see the USA bits of old TOTPs now,

shiftwork2

It was a great day when he started posting and got a new arsehole ripped over a single afternoon on here.  Nursery Cryme etc.  Didn't stay long though and it became obvious all his posts were limited to the fascinating topic 'Jonathan King'.  Not holding out a massive amount of hope that he will return now.

Quote from: momatt on May 25, 2017, 02:49:26 PM
I'm starting to dislike this cunt.

Well, don't be too hasty.  Once is a mistake, twice is unlucky.  If he gets done for a third series of assaults, then the time to say he's a wrong-un.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Guess he won't be coming to any CaB meets any time soon

PaulTMA

Did anyone else get a Xmas card from him?  He offered to send them to Verbwhores. I've got mine somewhere.

thenoise

Quote from: shiftwork2 on May 25, 2017, 07:42:28 PM
It was a great day when he started posting and got a new arsehole ripped over a single afternoon on here.  Nursery Cryme etc.  Didn't stay long though and it became obvious all his posts were limited to the fascinating topic 'Jonathan King'.  Not holding out a massive amount of hope that he will return now.

Still a better poster than Claude Balls.  Or Swayzetrain for that matter.

He may be a paedophile, but he's our paedophile.

Kelvin

Quote from: PaulTMA on May 25, 2017, 10:23:23 PM
Did anyone else get a Xmas card from him?  He offered to send them to Verbwhores. I've got mine somewhere.

Yeah, I have one; a picture of him in "sexy" women's underwear and stockings. I also got a signed copy of his short story, written for the pope.

I know that all sounds like whimsy, but it's an actual thing that happened one year.

Sexton Brackets Drugbust

I was tempted to go for a card, but then decided I didn't especially want Jonathan King to have my address.

I remember your interview with him, Kelvin, and being astonished at some of the gags that seemingly sailed over JK's Tortoise faced head.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: Sexton Brackets Drugbust on May 26, 2017, 12:37:58 AM
I was tempted to go for a card, but then decided I didn't especially want Jonathan King to have my address.

Yeah, that's what put me off too.

I still kinda regret not going for it though.

Mind you, I still have his autograph from when I met him trying to pick up boys young men conducting research for Entertainment USA on Old Compton Street one afternoon.

Actually I probably don't any more.  I strongly suspect that my autograph book got left behind when escaping from a bad relationship a few years ago. :-(

Noodle Lizard

Vile Pervert is one of my favourite things ever.  It's ghastly in every way, but the idea of an old man with a lot of money and a completely fucked reputation just sitting around his house spending weeks making this fucking thing is so great.  "Wilde About Boys" is an absolute banger.