Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 02:16:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Sarah Jane Adventures Series 3

Started by Cambrian Times, October 17, 2009, 12:48:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cambrian Times

SJA series 3 episodes 1 and 2 on Iplayer now. Something to tide us over until The Waters of Mars.

morgs

Just watching part 2 - a little bit more focussed on the child audience this time round?  Liz Sladen does evil pretty well though.  Lots of Shadow Proclamation references, but I just want to see the Waters of Mars...

lipsink

The Judoon were great in this. I love how pompous and funny they are. The CGI tongue of the baddy was fucking woeful. I just hate when they use crap CGI in Who stuff.

Have they changed the main lineup yet again?

HappyTree

Nope, same people as before. I think I preferred it when there was only 1 episode a week instead of 2. Now the season will be half as long!

morgs

I quite enjoyed that...  And good to see Mr Tennant appear at the end.  An episode almost all filmed in the streets where I used to play as a little kid - very bizarre.  Anyway, with DT only showing for about 2 minutes, hopefully he will get plenty to do tomorrow.  The K9 vs Mr Smith bitching was good, reminded me of Daleks v Cybermen!  Ooooh, you bitch!

purlieu

The trailer for today's episode made it look like a Doctor Who episode really.  Looking forward to it immensely!

kidsick5000

Quote from: purlieu on October 30, 2009, 11:57:34 AM
The trailer for today's episode made it look like a Doctor Who episode really.  Looking forward to it immensely!

Don't hold your breath. Next week looks like being the realer deal

biggytitbo

The plot was cack, but it was nice to see Tennant and there was a little hint about his fate in their too.