Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:58:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Jeremy Clarkson Is A Cunt [renamed]

Started by Artemis, February 01, 2011, 06:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artemis

Who's gotten right on your thrupenny bits today? Well known or not, a little explanation or extended rant is very welcome here.

Yes it's all a bit negative, but sometimes you just need to vent, you cunt.

I'm going to start with a hugely obvious one, but reading this story really niggled me even though doing this kind of 'saying something offensive then rallying the viewer against the 'PC' mob' cunttery is all Clarkson's ever done, really. I wonder how much longer admirers will stay loyal when his remarks get more and more difficult to defend. "Oh, but it was just a joke about the cars, HAHA [gypsies!]" No it wasn't, you cunt. You really are a cunt, Clarkson, and not even a funny or otherwise witty one. Just a cunt. A cunt's cunt. Jeremy Clarkson: cunt.

And you?

CaledonianGonzo

George Oscar Bluth II

Hoseni Mubarak. Dude can't take a hint.

Dead kate moss

Quote from: Artemis on February 01, 2011, 06:49:58 PMYou really are a cunt, Clarkson, and not even a funny or otherwise witty one. Just a cunt. A cunt's cunt. Jeremy Clarkson: cunt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCdY_9yeNfo&feature=fvw

More aimed at Yankee racists but perhaps they could record a version just for Clarkson.

CaledonianGonzo

Former US Ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton has said:  If Mubarak falls in Egypt, Israel should bomb Iran

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/02/bolton-israel-bomb-iran-mubarak-falls/

Queneau

Quote from: CaledonianGonzo on February 01, 2011, 07:23:21 PM
Former US Ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton has said:  If Mubarak falls in Egypt, Israel should bomb Iran

What's wrong with that? Will certainly save the American's a job.

Dusty Gozongas

Clarkson's still playing with the over-sensitive wee flowers then? Well fancy that, eh.

Nice link Dead kate moss, I'll be sending that to some friends in a bit. Although that's hardly what Clarkson's about, really.

Eis Nein

Bolton would make the same suggestion if tapped on the knee with a toffee hammer.

A milk habit takes a man down some dark roads.

Gizmo

Saucer51

Clarkson irritated me recently when he used an ancedote about an alleged sexist or pervy incident involving Richard Hammond to apparently excuse Andy Grey and Richard Keys behaviour. That strikes me as being a very sneaky way of dropping a colleague in it. By all means Clarkson could have used incidents and remarks involving himself, but I wonder if there was an ulterior motive "outing" Richard Hammond.

Johnny Townmouse

I think Hammond comes out the worst from that news story, personally. The guy is a starey cunt.

Whilst working at the University of Leeds I had a camera shoved in my face by the local BBC news as I walked past the hospital where Hammond was doing his much deserved coma sleep. Suffice to say that they were fishing around for as many people as they could find to say how great he was, and to wish him all the best, and to say that he must surely pull through thanks to the fantastic staff at Leeds General Infirmary. Naturally, they never used my soundbite which inferred that the stupid twat deserved what he got and more.

Can I nominate him?

Consignia

Quote from: Johnny Townmouse on February 01, 2011, 08:13:39 PM
I think Hammond comes out the worst from that news story, personally. The guy is a starey cunt.

Whilst working at the University of Leeds I had a camera shoved in my face by the local BBC news as I walked past the hospital where Hammond was doing his much deserved coma sleep. Suffice to say that they were fishing around for as many people as they could find to say how great he was, and to wish him all the best, and to say that he must surely pull through thanks to the fantastic staff at Leeds General Infirmary. Naturally, they never used my soundbite which inferred that the stupid twat deserved what he got and more.

Can I nominate him?

Are you Stewart Lee?

Johnny Townmouse

Quote from: Consignia on February 01, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Are you Stewart Lee?

Yes. Stewart Lee, Timetabling Officer for the University of Leeds.

buttgammon

Anyone involved in Top Gear gets my vote.

The week before Hammond's accident, I had an argument with a friend of mine in a maths lesson and I told her "one of these days one of those bastards is going to have a big accident when they're filiming that programme". In that particular case, I was very willing to say "I told you so".

salr

Quote from: Artemis on February 01, 2011, 06:49:58 PM
Who's gotten right on your thrupenny bits today? Well known or not, a little explanation or extended rant is very welcome here.

Yes it's all a bit negative, but sometimes you just need to vent, you cunt.

I'm going to start with a hugely obvious one, but reading this story really niggled me even though doing this kind of 'saying something offensive then rallying the viewer against the 'PC' mob' cunttery is all Clarkson's ever done, really. I wonder how much longer admirers will stay loyal when his remarks get more and more difficult to defend. "Oh, but it was just a joke about the cars, HAHA [gypsies!]" No it wasn't, you cunt. You really are a cunt, Clarkson, and not even a funny or otherwise witty one. Just a cunt. A cunt's cunt. Jeremy Clarkson: cunt.
And you?

It was just a(n incredibly bad) joke though. When you start arresting people for this, where does it end?

edited because I didn't add any actual content but I hate Jan Moir;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?searchPhrase=jan+moir

dr beat

Re: John Bolton - at a conference I recently got talking to a guy who was in Bolton's year at Yale, and confirmed that he is indeed a cunt.  Apparently he insisted on wearing his military school uniform at all times, this during the time of 60s permissiveness.

Dead kate moss

Well it's either free speech for all or there are limits. And I don't see how those two football cunts should be sacked for off-air comments (the whole thing should have gone through the correct channels and they would have been given a warning, maybe long ago, but they weren't) and these cunts can say on-air that Mexicans are farty and their food is like refried sick. If that's a joke bring back Jim Davidson. [nb]Do not bring back Jim Davidson[/nb].

Not much difference between the lazy sombrero stuff and saying someone looks like a golly like Carol Thacher did - and again, that was off-air, probably not meant maliciously, and not part of the script that aired on TV.

Treguard of Dunshelm

I'd hate to have more than the most fleeting interaction with Clarkson in real life, but he's an excellent bozo. Hammond is just dull. May is the biggest cunt in my book, the moany fucker - in a U2 jet at the brink of space, and all he can do is moan about how his nose itches.

I'll agree with John Bolton and Jon Gaunt, and add Nadine Dorries, Tory MP for Mid Beds, the prolife, lying, scaremongering bitch.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Good call on John Bolton. Every single thing you hate about the world is either endorsed or caused by him. Including cancer.

Artemis

Quote from: salr on February 01, 2011, 08:58:22 PM
It was just a(n incredibly bad) joke though. When you start arresting people for this, where does it end?

Sure, it was just a joke. I do see that, but my issue with Clarkson is his modus operandi; he's so desperate to have us believe we live in some kind of PC dictatorship so that his awful books and clumsy, tedious sense of humour is given some kind of legitimacy. So when he said Gordon Brown was a one-eyed Scottish idiot, for example, I didn't really have any problem with what he said, more that he then turned around to people who rightly pointed out that he was a bit of a dick for saying it, by blurting out shite about 'not being able to say anything anymore' and all that bollocks.

salr

Quote from: Dead kate moss on February 01, 2011, 09:08:04 PM
Well it's either free speech for all or there are limits. And I don't see how those two football cunts should be sacked for off-air comments (the whole thing should have gone through the correct channels and they would have been given a warning, maybe long ago, but they weren't) and these cunts can say on-air that Mexicans are farty and their food is like refried sick. If that's a joke bring back Jim Davidson. [nb]Do not bring back Jim Davidson[/nb].

Not much difference between the lazy sombrero stuff and saying someone looks like a golly like Carol Thacher did - and again, that was off-air, probably not meant maliciously, and not part of the script that aired on TV.

I think the main difference is that Clarkson et all made a shitty joke that they knew would br broadcast, Keys n Gray thought they could get away with it.

Artimis, Clarckson is a shit, but he is an honest shit.

Queneau

The great thing about Clarkson, perhaps the greatest thing, is that he can be ignored.

Dead kate moss

The real difference is that the BBC wouldn't sack Clarkson and co unless they were caught with Gary Glitter wearing Nazi regalia hiding under the gratings of some schoolgirls shower rooms.

BlodwynPig

That Jan Moir link led me to the front page of the Mail Online...so a bit off-topic here (je suis le cunt de jour)...death by corned beef, death by sponge and custard, stroke after burying pet hamster - the three top stories there.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Queneau on February 01, 2011, 10:14:25 PM
The great thing about Clarkson, perhaps the greatest thing, is that he can be ignored.

You can't stop people talking to you about him. You can't stop hearing people talking about him. Ergo he cannot.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: BlodwynPig on February 01, 2011, 10:19:13 PM
That Jan Moir link led me to the front page of the Mail Online...so a bit off-topic here (je suis le cunt de jour)...death by corned beef, death by sponge and custard, stroke after burying pet hamster - the three top stories there.

They've inserted an "Old Man Goes All Dirty Harry" type story now, just to make things even more exciting.

Cold Meat Platter

How could you die off stepping on a corned beef sandwich?

Lfbarfe

Quote from: Treguard of Dunshelm on February 01, 2011, 09:43:41 PM
I'll agree with John Bolton and Jon Gaunt, and add Nadine Dorries, Tory MP for Mid Beds, the prolife, lying, scaremongering bitch.

She's quite something, isn't she? Hideous, hideous old ratbag.

Blumf

Quote from: Dead kate moss on February 01, 2011, 10:16:42 PM
The real difference is that the BBC wouldn't sack Clarkson and co unless they were caught with Gary Glitter wearing Nazi regalia hiding under the gratings of some schoolgirls shower rooms.

Is that... is that a problem?... shit! Best call Gaz and cancel :(

That Top Gear Mexican slagging got on my tits, it just seemed to be an artless attempt at trolling. Desperately trying to get some press, maybe they've got a bet going or something.

jfjnpxmy

I was having a shite and I suddenly realised I hate Weebl and his shitey website full of smarmy, whimsy-by-numbers crap and his fucking smug, cunty face. What's worrying is it's taken me the better part of 10 years to realise this.