Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 07:02:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Rupert Murdoch and Wendi Deng on Twitter

Started by Neil, January 02, 2012, 06:44:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

@rupertmurdoch and @Wendi_deng

What do you think?  They've been verified, and I tend to think it's them.  Trying to make satan look sympathetic, or genuinely inter... yeah I can't even be bothered finishing that sentence.

I thought it was amusing/frightening to see Murdoch singing the praises of Mike "the NYPD is my own army" Bloomberg.

(Is there any celeb on Twitter Emma Kennedy doesn't know, or won't suck up to? http://twitter.com/#!/Wendi_Deng/status/153585376253059072)

ThickAndCreamy

I think the last sentence of yours happily sums up how trivial and worthless caring about this is[nb]Ohhh Neil you bitch![/nb], and why I struggle to not feel entirely apathetic.

Neil

But... but... but... Wendi Deng said Piers Morgan was THE person to follow on Twitter, and...

...oh yeah, you're right.

biggytitbo

I enjoyed ome that was just 'Alan.sugar', presumably he'd been searching for him but tweeted it by mistake, a common mistake amongst the elderly, confused and stupid.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Is it a book about Twitter? Is it? A really big book with all the tweets in? Called 'The funky s h i t e so farrrr'?

biggytitbo

There's something deliciously ironic about Rupert Murdoch posting links to online news sites on social media...

QuoteCheck out this great article: READ THE ARTICLE:CARDINAL RULE: St. Louis topples Texas to win 11th World S... http://bit.ly/whsmu6 via @daily

Something of course, he's dead against when its his online news site.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I hope Rupert murdoch and Wendi deng lose their footing on an escalator and subsequently die.

Jemble Fred

I hope that Rupert Murdoch and Wendi Deng have a huge long list of hate-filled curses written about them on the internet.

No, I do.

Nobody Soup

wendi deng's was a fake and was accidently verified.

biggytitbo

This is my new favourite Rupert Murdoch tweet:

rupertmurdoch Rupert Murdoch
@rupertmurdoch Merkel the boss and wrong. Euro always a huge mistake, but free trade EU okay without one currency.

They do say talking to yourself is the first sign of senility...