Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,338
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 01:57:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Tinchy Stryder ft. The Chuckle Brothers

Started by madhair60, October 23, 2014, 09:41:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

biggytitbo

Am I the only one that finds something palpably, viscerally sexual about Barry Chuckle? He's like a throbbing, aching glans in the form of a little old man. No wonder he's had all those women.

Birdie

I'm sure someone's made a spit roast joke before eh?

But it would be a dream come true to hear an earthy grunt followed by a breathless "to you".

"To me?"

Yes, I would answer.  To you.

Quote from: riotinlagos on October 24, 2014, 12:42:11 AM
If the Chuckle Brothers are wrong'uns, then it adds a bit more intrigue to the conundrum of what happened to Barry's left ear...

He had the misfortune to bump into Alan Davies, who took one look at Barry, assumed that he was homeless, and promptly bit his ear off in a fit of rage.

biggytitbo

Little known Chucklebrohers fact - Barry's wife is also called Barry.

great_badir

I just stumbled upon this (SFW, despite the title) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlJkbw4Fuoc

There are tons of them done by the same person, with pretty much exactly the same "manipulations", so the joke does wear quite thin very quickly.  But when I first saw this one, I was crying.

EDIT - have just found out that it's a long-standing meme.  Still, made me...CHUCKLE heartily.

Glebe

This is a watershed moment for the human race. We should be proud to be around to be witness such astonishing events.

Thomas

Old Nehamkin

Found out the other day that there were still new episodes of Chucklevision being made as late as 2009. Absolutely can't get my head round that. They started moving those big colourful letters around while Reagan and Thatcher were in office and they were still at it the year Obama came in and Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle started. So many chuckles. So much slacking.