Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 07:11:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PHWOARR!!!! (the sexy ladies and gents thread)

Started by Onken, November 07, 2014, 10:19:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Some more. Probably leave the ones at the front for a few years.

Neville Chamberlain

Quote from: Mr_Simnock on November 11, 2014, 03:05:11 AM
And Jenny Agutter with a wonderfully dirty smile

...not to mention a wonderfully crooked foot!

the midnight watch baboon

Been compiling the OST for baboon's forthcoming (next Aug!) godless marriage ceremony and decided I wanted Velocity Girl by Primal Scream upon it. YouTubed it to show Mrs B to be and almost had to call it all off and hunt down pester admire the girl in this vid and the rather trenchant sexual symbolism there. She gets her flower rubbed and everything!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNz3opmn42E

Benevolent Despot

A new player arrives on the scene. Just been watching Real Time with Bill Maher and saw this unreasonably pretty Republican, waffling some waffle about politics and things:

Kristen Soltis Anderson. A nice change from the usual severe Republican lady. I wasn't really listening to anything she was saying, so all I can judge at this point is her looks, and those are: pretty.

popcorn

Just found out that I need to kiss Doona Bae. Is there a course I can go on?

newbridge

popcorn

Never realised how much Rosamund Pike resembles her.

Mr_Simnock

Time to stick a couple faves of mine in, the Soderberg sisters from First Aid Kit. Shame there music isn't as interesting as their looks [nb]Yes Yes Yes I know all thats subjective etc[/nb]

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Irish stand-up Aisling Bea was on Buzzcocks the other day[nb]thats not a euphemism, you filth monger, you.[/nb] and is lovely.

El Unicornio, mang

It's from this episode of The Monkees, btw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYgtHKtvTAE

Heh

She's in her 80s now, still looks pretty good.

Thomas

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

pigamus

Quote from: pigamus on November 07, 2014, 08:36:19 PM

Sorry I've gone a bit obsessed. I already know what our children are going to be called.

Benevolent Despot

There's a Whole Series of These

What is the right size for a Chobot?

Which phase of gigantism does your penis favour?

These are questions which can be answered by measuring your responses to the following parade of inflation.

We start on modest human scales:

Jessica Chobot under pain of rampant growth hormones. Some are foil for the 'Mini-Giantess'.

Jessica Chobot enters stage 2. A frightening prospect of statuesque propotions

Men clamber over each other for the chance to be crushed beneath her titanic presence and copious flesh

Godzilla in heels

Begging for a smite. Helicopter perverts fly up to Giantess Chobot for a closer look.

A strain is put on the land and on her fans as we try to find eroticism amidst the crushed neighbourhoods. Giga Chobot rules the land and the sea.

Unfortunately the gigantism ends here. There's evidently nothing erotic about ladies any bigger than mountains.

olliebean

Quote from: Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth on November 12, 2014, 04:11:15 PM
Irish stand-up Aisling Bea was on Buzzcocks the other day[nb]thats not a euphemism, you filth monger, you.[/nb] and is lovely.

Currently appearing as the boss's daughter in the new series of Trollied, in case anyone wants to know where to see more of her.

biggytitbo

She is lovely, and one of those mythical funny women you hear about on some comedy forums.

I like these big nosed twin singers -

If it wasn't incest I'd like to have sexual intercourse with both of them at once, perhaps entering one from behind whilst the other is laying underneath working my balls? Any other suggestions are welcome.

Jack Shaftoe

Ooh who are they? Dark hair, longish faces and lots of eyeliner, that's my thing.

(no pics of Noel Fielding please)

Mobius

That's an Australian duo called The Veronicas. I remember coming home late one night after doing quite a lot of drugs and one of their live gigs was on the telly and it was amazing. I was blown away by the music and their beauty. The effect had worn off by the morning. They're sort of like a friendly T.A.T.U

Neville Chamberlain

Quote from: Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth on November 12, 2014, 04:11:15 PM

Good lord!

Neville Chamberlain

Quote from: biggytitbo on November 13, 2014, 07:26:05 AM
She is lovely, and one of those mythical funny women you hear about on some comedy forums.

I like these big nosed twin singers -

If it wasn't incest I'd like to have sexual intercourse with both of them at once, perhaps entering one from behind whilst the other is laying underneath working my balls? Any other suggestions are welcome.

How about enjoying a nice chat with them on the sofa over a cup of tea and perhaps some biscuits?

Neville Chamberlain

mook

Neville Chamberlain

The only thing that'll be out of whack round here is your face - after I've whacked it!!!!!!!!!!