Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 11:38:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

US Presidential Campaign 2016 - President Trump?

Started by Pdine, June 16, 2015, 09:34:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pdine

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/06/15/trump-to-declare-billion-in-assets-during-presidential-announcement-tuesday/

Fuck E3, this is the press conference to watch. Set your Trumpometers for 4pm UK time. Trump has pretended to be about to stand for President (and governor of New York) for decades now. This time, with the field for Republican Presidential nominee wide open, it looks like he's going to actually do it. If he does, there is a real possibility that we will be looking at President Trump next year.

BlodwynPig

Pdine

I forgot to mention Trump's foolproof but secret plan to defeat ISIS/ISIL.

QuoteQ: Specifically, what would you do to address the Islamic State (ISIS) in Iraq and Syria?
A: I have an absolute way of defeating ISIS, and it would be decisive and quick and it would be very beautiful. Very surgical.
Q: Military on the ground? Drone strikes?
A: If I tell you right now, everyone else is going to say: "Wow, what a great idea." You're going to have 10 candidates going to use it and they're going to forget where it came from. Which is me.

My guess - pork fat ordnance.

Replies From View

'Beautiful Surgery'.  A love song for the 2016s.

Pit-Pat

Q: Specifically, what would you do to address the Islamic State (ISIS) in Iraq and Syria?
A: I have an absolute way of defeating ISIS, and it would be decisive and quick and it would be very beautiful. Very surgical.
Q: Military on the ground? Drone strikes?
A: If I tell you right now, everyone else is going to say: "Wow, what a great idea." You're going to have 10 candidates going to use it and they're going to forget where it came from. Which is me.

It'll be something both moronic and quintessentially Republican, like giving assault rifles to everyone who lives in ISIS occupied territory so they can stand up against the tyrannical government.

EDIT:

Or the below

Pdine

Quote from: Pit-Pat on June 16, 2015, 11:07:58 AM
It'll be something both moronic and quintessentially Republican, like giving assault rifles to everyone who lives in ISIS occupied territory so they can stand up against the tyrannical government.

I'm thinking it'll be something related to his business reputation, like outbidding Allah on the number of virgins and offering a pre-death delivery option.

Big Jack McBastard

QuoteA: I have an absolute way of defeating ISIS, and it would be decisive and quick and it would be very beautiful. Very surgical.

Absolute, quick, beautiful and surgical.

So it'll either be a nuke dropped on Saudi Arabia to cut off their funding, or some sort of gene warfare nanobots that convert fundamentalists into rainbows.

Or is he gonna drop a massive wig shitty on them from orbit?

Paul Calf

Quote from: Pdine on June 16, 2015, 11:10:32 AM
I'm thinking it'll be something related to his business reputation, like outbidding Allah on the number of virgins and offering a pre-death delivery option.

Or inheriting peace from their peace-rich parents and turning it into significantly less peace.

chand

Quote from: Pdine on June 16, 2015, 09:34:30 AMIf he does, there is a real possibility that we will be looking at President Trump next year.

That would be a real bad day for the haters and losers.

Danger Man

Quote"So simple. It's like the paper clip," (Trump) said. "You know, somebody came up with the idea of the paper clip and made a lot of money and everybody's saying, 'Boy, why didn't I think of that, it's so simple.' This is so simple, so surgical, it would be an unbelievable thing. Now, I've been around saying this, you would think somebody from the administration would at least call me and say, 'Hey, could you tell us what it is?' It happens to be a great idea. But at the right time, I guess I'll give it. "

He then added that he'd be reluctant to share his idea with the Obama administration anyway, because "they're all a bunch of clowns."

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/why-hasn-t-obama-asked-donald-trumps-secret-foolproof-isis-plan

He's going to build a huge golf resort in Mecca and invite all ISIS members to play there. After a few relaxing rounds they will soon forget all this whabist malarky and chillax thus ending the war.

Replies From View

"Bunch of clowns" sounds so wrong when you are used to "bunch of cunts".

I can't complain about anything else he's said while that's glaring me in the face.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

He's never failed at anything he's put his mind to, although we are still waiting for him to actually do that.

Milverton

It's hard to say who will be President this far away from polling day because they are such a bunch of shady fuckers, by and large, and a Presidential run can end in ten seconds flat. It is possible to say who won't be though, and it won't be Trump.

If it comes down to Hillary or Bush I think Bush will win. If it is Hillary versus anyone else Hillary will win, although according to polls over 40% of voters would not support her under any circumstances.

QDRPHNC

I'd vote for Trump over Hillary any day. I think most people would. God this'll be a laff!

CaledonianGonzo

QuoteWe don't need another president who merely holds the top spot among the pampered elites of Washington," he proclaimed. "We need someone to challenge and disrupt the whole culture in our nation's capital.

- Jeb Bush

Paul Calf

Dear Murica,

We get that your empire is decaying and that you'll do pretty much anything to stave off feelings of emasculation, but if you're going to commit suicide would you mind not taking down the rest of the West with you?

Thanks awfully,

The Civilised West.

pigamus

If he can't beat Stuart Bingham he's got no chance.

Pit-Pat

Quote from: CaledonianGonzo on June 16, 2015, 02:20:25 PM
QuoteWe don't need another president who merely holds the top spot among the pampered elites of Washington," he proclaimed. "We need someone to challenge and disrupt the whole culture in our nation's capital.
- Jeb Bush

Depressingly good post/personal text combo

Quote from: Pdine on June 16, 2015, 09:34:30 AM
If he does, there is a real possibility that we will be looking at President Trump next year.

No, there isn't.

Danger Man

Quote from: Milverton on June 16, 2015, 01:47:47 PM
If it is Hillary versus anyone else Hillary will win, although according to polls over 40% of voters would not support her under any circumstances.

As low as that?

I thought the Reds and the Blues in the USA have got around a guaranteed 47% of the vote each and spend a couple of years and billions of dollars every election chasing the undecided 6%.

BritishHobo

Sorry, Trump has an idea he think will surgically and beautifully bring down ISIS, and he's not telling anyone what it is because A: he doesn't want to have credit stolen from him and B: it's not the right time?!

I'm fucking speechless about how unbelievably cunt-headed that is. What the fuck goes on in a mind like that?

Dannyhood91

Quote"I have an absolute way of defeating ISIS, and it would be decisive and quick and it would be very beautiful. Very surgical."

Pit-Pat

Quote from: BritishHobo on June 16, 2015, 02:59:25 PM
Sorry, Trump has an idea he think will surgically and beautifully bring down ISIS, and he's not telling anyone what it is because A: he doesn't want to have credit stolen from him and B: it's not the right time?!

I'm fucking speechless about how unbelievably cunt-headed that is. What the fuck goes on in a mind like that?

He didn't become a billionaire by allowing other people to take the credit for things

or by not inheriting a vast sum of money from his father

Paul Calf

Quote from: BritishHobo on June 16, 2015, 02:59:25 PM

He's probably a bit preoccupied what with having pissed a lot of daddy's wealth away into self-aggrandising property development schemes and a Trump Organization that's up to $8 billion in debt.

BritishHobo

But... how could saying that not alienate his entire voter base? I'm fucking astounded. How can he stand up and say he's got a way to destroy ISIS but that he's going to sit on it... and not lose any support he may have? That's insane.

Milverton

Quote from: Danger Man on June 16, 2015, 02:38:32 PM
As low as that?

I thought the Reds and the Blues in the USA have got around a guaranteed 47% of the vote each and spend a couple of years and billions of dollars every election chasing the undecided 6%.

I think it goes beyond red and blue with Hilkary and is much more a personal problem.

Jeb suffers from a tainted brand name, Hillary suffers from being Hillary.

I think the recent SNL sketch summed her problem up brilliantly:

http://youtu.be/BXdNYXMQoy8