Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:49:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Chris Morris Flood On UKNova

Started by Neil, January 26, 2005, 08:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

We're working to seriously reduce the amount of bandwidth this site uses at the minute, so I've been spending a fair bit of time collecting together a whole heap of Morris stuff.  It will all be put into torrents and stuck on UkNova, hopefully I'll be able to start this tonight.  I'm just trying to clear enough space to gather everything together into one space, and will be sorting out the tags and whatnot to try and make these torrents handy for everyone.  Stuff that has yet to appear on the site will be included, such as TJ's encode of On The Hour 2.5.

Please note that many of these files will be getting removed from our site so we can save on bandwidth and server space!

If you're not a member of UkNova then you might want to join now, they have locked the membership at 25,000 members, and they currently have 205 spots open.  If you miss out on a place (they tend to be snapped up pretty quickly) then please just keep an eye on the front page of their site for the membership dropping.  They boot out the worst sharers, which opens up space for new folks.  

If you don't know how to use Bit Torrent then please try reading one of the many FAQ's on the net, UKNova themselves have plenty of links to these things I believe.  If you are looking for a good Bit Torrent client then a lot of people seem to like Azureus and BitLord.

When your downloads finish then please help me out by keeping the torrents seeded for as long as possible.  I only have 15k upload and want to get moved on to the next pack.

I'm going to lock this thread so it can be used to announce the torrents without it getting clogged up.

Neil

On The Hour is now up: Click here.  This is the full set of On The Hour episodes, including TJ's encode of 2.5 (I'll try and do a seperate torrent of that one for those who need it when I get a chance).  Also included are the Xmas Special, Newsbanger, the Pilot and a trailer (which was either encoded by TJ or TTT, I can't remember, sorry.)

Neil

Saturday Night Fry is now seeding: Link.  Many thanks to Mathew for the encodes, note that these are the original broadcasts, not the edited repeats.  They're also very nice quality.

Neil

Just seeded all the R1 Music Shows.  All 24 shows are in one great big torrent, it's just under 2 gigs in total!  If there's any interest then I can try to put together a torrent of the shows that were not uploaded here so people can complete their collections, but that won't be happening for a while yet.

Torrent link - Details

Neil

Quote from: "Lewis"I've just reseeded the music shows over at UKNova, as they were being requested in the forums.

If you don't have them then now is a good time to get them, before the torrent drops off the tracker again. If anyone here grabbed it before and can help me seed then please do.