Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 09:17:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Ding Mong merrily on high...

Started by sam and janet evening, November 30, 2005, 09:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mook

Haha..Flaming marvelous.

Now if you had of blended in a little bloody poo-stain onto the fingers of one of his white cotton gloves, that would have been evil..

Suttonpubcrawl

Haha, my God, how will I sleep at night?

Almost Yearly

http://www.houseblinger.com/

Presently overloaded by a mention on Steve Wright.

Hey Tre - nice one bird!

Labian Quest

Someone asked me to do a christmas card for them, and while I was Googling round for ideas I noticed those old Coke Santa ads they used to do, so I decided to 'mong' one of them slightly.

Santa's Boyfriend

A great festive image from Banksy:

Big Jack McBastard

Johnny Yesno

Ambient Sheep

Re. this outside electrical thing...someone needs to tell Swansea council then, as down here - as every year - half the town is lit up.  Last year they even ran a special daily minibus-tour round the houses in the week before Xmas (it made the BBC Wales news).

sproggy

It's a couple of years old now, but for those who've not seen it here's B3ta's Tramp-o-Claus

SweetRosalyn

I made my own Christmas cards this year... took some photos of roses I have on my wall and then fiddled around in Picasa. Quite pleased with the results, considering I'm not that practiced with a camera and I'd never used Picasa before.  Here they are, if you're interested:

Sorry, they're not funny or clever or anything, just sorta pretty.  Technically two of them WERE my Christmas cards to the 'Whores... well, SNG and Cerys, anyway...

sam and janet evening

Ah, they're great. Some of them remind me of Vaughn Oliver - a very good thing.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I love the images there- apart from the red one (Have a Satanic Christmas!?)

The positioning of the message, and the font could be tinkered with a bit more though.

SweetRosalyn

Yeah, *looks guilty* I sort of added the text using MS Paint... :/ Was a bit slapdash.  Didn't know how to do it with Picasa (if you even can) and don't have any other graphics program at the moment.  

Heh, I quite liked the red one, but it didn't come out when I tried to print it.

*runs off to look up Vaughn Oliver*

Thank you!

Almost Yearly

Are we putting horrid things behind links in here these days? If so, mark me down as a predictable hearty disapproval.

My seasonal message to all Whores - peas on earth and goodwill yea even unto S?-S! but probably not weekender

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Yeah, but I'm buying the groceries.

Almost Yearly

I'll never stop telling you you're wrong you know. Sometimes the urge will overcome me to such an extent that I'll actually become wrong instead. You do that to me. No courgettes please.

Neil

Hey I like the red logo, I've always fancied doing a red CaB skin.  I should try and get round to tarting this place up in the new year. That's the plan anyway, lots to do.

Suttonpubcrawl

I don't know if anyone has posted an image of Father Benedict Christmas yet:

Shoulders?-Stomach!

"Will you extend your best christmas tidings to the gays, your grace?

No."

imitationleather

People have sort of lost interest in the new Pope since he regenerated. Surely he's due a healthscare soon?

If I was him I'd watch out whenever I was on a staircase incase there was a Cardinal there, waiting to push me down.

Purple Tentacle

Shoulders?-Stomach! has been very funny for some time. i was chuckling about his comment about eating peepshow woman's wrists all day.

almost, that must have been a grim old time stiching those fannies together like some mad internet fred west.  by the end i bet you had the cold, blank dead eyes of  claudia winkleman.

roscoe must be getting too old for his hitler/einstein mobile by now, hang that over his bed, they have to learn sometime.

Almost Yearly

"Daddy" ................................. "Mama" ................................ "Moooo"

Edit: oh dear, someones swatted a fairy on the window
V V V

sam and janet evening

sproggy

Quote from: "Almost Yearly"
My seasonal message to all Whores - peas on earth and goodwill yea even unto S?-S! but probably not weekender

Deary me, a few of those are in need of a throaty flob or two to get them working properly.

DocDaneeka

Perry Bible Fellowship: Christmas Cards*

*you will have to click on the strip name, I dont think it allows direct linking.

mook

I thought firing up photoshop would take my mind off of the christmas lurgy. It didn't.

I was going to make the goatse gape all neony, after twenty minutes though I ran out of steam.

I must admit the idea pleased me though. A fifteen foot tall rendition of that particular piece of internet nastiness in neon lights on a gable end somewhere in cornwall cheered me up though. Bugger, just imagine it flashing.