Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:07:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Footballers above and beyond

Started by hencole, March 05, 2004, 01:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hencole

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/leicestershire/3534827.stm

Right the latest footballer rapping scandal. This time there appears to be far more evidence against them with forensics, blood soaked clothing, a british family who heard breaking furntiure, cries for help, muffled screams, and 'sex noises', and a bracelet ripped from one of the suspects wrists during the incident (from the evening standard today).
Now this all pretty damming evidence to have only heard the following day and I'm sure there is more to come. However I reckon they will all get off without so much as a slapped wrist as it seems to me famous people are above the law. Anyone think this will actually be the straw that breaks the camels back, or be just another footballers night on the piss?

Vermschneid Mehearties

They're going to have to play their youth squad at this rate.

I know the names of the players who're involved. It's believable.

king mob

Theres more at the Guardian

Its not looking too good & they're in deep, deep shite.

hencole

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/articles/9491005?source=Evening%20Standard

This article contains the real damming evidence

QuoteA 46-year-old British mother was staying with her husband and 23-year-old daughter in the next-door room. The mother said: "We could hear furniture being thrown around and men yelling and swearing at the tops of their voices. I heard three female voices. They all sounded so distressed.

"One of the women was saying, 'Please stop, please stop. Just leave me alone.'"

The mother told The Sun: "At one point I heard one or more of the girls screaming out - but then it suddenly stopped, almost as though the cries were being muffled. We could hear sexual noises coming from the room next door. It was horrible, frightening."

and

QuoteThe three women claimed the assault took place on Sunday night, within hours of the Leicester team's arrival at the hotel. They were taken to a nearby hospital, where doctors confirmed they had injuries suggesting they had been assaulted.

The players were arrested on Wednesday night after the women complained to police, handing over blood-stained underwear and a wristband allegedly torn from the arm of one of them as evidence.

It is believed the players accused had been celebrating a birthday on the night and had been drinking.

Gamma Ray

Quote from: "hencole"Right the latest footballer rapping scandal ... I reckon they will all get off without so much as a slapped wrist as it seems to me famous people are above the law.

No way should they be allowed to get away with it. Haven't we learnt the lessons of the Anfield Rap?

hencole

TraceyQ

What is it about them (allegedly) having sex in groups. I think they just want to see each other's cocks. (I.E   tey r GAYE!!11)

big dogs cock

It's the talk of the town here in sunny Leicester. Puts a new slant on the posters declaring 'Leicester Boring?' and showing a picture of something Leicester related that's not boring, like Martin Johnson. They can just stick the front page of the sun up now.

I don't think that La manga place and Leicester City mix, that was where Collymore set of a fire extinguisher, and wasn't it where Wise twatted Davidson?

incidentally am I the only one to have never heard of 'dogging' before Collymores latest arsery? Have I been missing out?

elderford

I blame the Internet, having a Group Sex clicky is just too tempting and then it builds into an expectation.

That said I used to work in an army camp and they had pictures of ladies up with warnings not to play with them as they were "squaddie bashers", needless to say the whole thing worked like a swingers board. A lot of them seemed to be up for the group thing, perhaps it's because like footballers, soldiers travel around in packs?

Although I do believe Tracey Q that there is more than a hint of accidentally brushing your nob up against your mates ones.

danabnormal

Quote from: "big dogs cock"
incidentally am I the only one to have never heard of 'dogging' before Collymores latest arsery? Have I been missing out?
it seems so click here if you really need to know more,
VERY MUCH NOT WORK SAFE
be scared , very scared!

elderford

I know where one of them is on Cannock Chase, but my girlfriend informed of at least two others around there (Stan's haunts).

One of the meet up places is the carpark by Shoal Hill

So feel free to pop along this weekend and join in, but I will insist on you washing your hands if you come around to visit me afterwards.

Quote from: "elderford"Although I do believe Tracey Q that there is more than a hint of accidentally brushing your nob up against your mates ones.
Nah that's a load of bollocks. Quite literally.

hencole

So Confused Calandar what is the experience of roasting like?

Well, first you pluck your bird, pre-heat the oven and prepare your basting equipment...

Much edited post. I'm a dad now.

I just think that the accusations of latent homosexuality are very, very wide of the mark. In fact I wonder why they're always levelled, considering the quite obvious team-building qualities of a gang bang, let alone gang rape. The pack instinct. The overcoming of performance fears. I'm not saying there isn't any latent homosexuality in footballers, just that it isn't what's being expressed here.

elderford - can you (i) edit that screen-widening link, and (ii) stop trying to get in Tracey's pants ;-) please?

TraceyQ

Now shut up and bend over.

And say something in German.

elderford

Link edited Dad.

I wasn't aware I was trying to get anything into Tracey's pants.

Obviously agreeing with women on this board is a sign of weakness and I shan't do it again.

big dogs cock

Three have been formally charged with "sexual aggression with penetration," the nearest Spanish legal equivalent to rape. That does sound an awful lot like rape there, i'm not sure what the distinction is. Fucking Nora what were they thinking?

Well, i'm free a week on saturday if Adams wants to give me a run out, I haven't raped anyone or anything.

Quote from: "elderford"Obviously agreeing with women on this board is a sign of weakness and I shan't do it again.
Quite right. Now you bend over too. Son.

king mob

Quote from: "big dogs cock"Three have been formally charged with "sexual aggression with penetration," the nearest Spanish legal equivalent to rape. That does sound an awful lot like rape there, i'm not sure what the distinction is. Fucking Nora what were they thinking?

Well, i'm free a week on saturday if Adams wants to give me a run out, I haven't raped anyone or anything.

Can you defend badly & allow the likes of Peter Crouch put goals past you?

gazzyk1ns

Quote from: "hencole"
Right the latest footballer rapping scandal.

Hencole you do this letter duplication thing a lot, seriously, do you realise you're doing it? In another thread today you wrote "blazzing" instead of "blazing", I was going to say something then but it was appropriate neither after your post nor in light of the whole thread.

I ask not to take the piss or patronise but because it was pointed out to me in one of my first jobs that when writing down numbers, I repeatedly transposed pairs of figures, even when I thought I was concentrating, without realising it. I assume we might have a similar "thing".

Vermschneid Mehearties

QuoteCan you defend badly & allow the likes of Peter Crouch put goals past you?

See Also: Spurs

hencole

Quote from: "gazzyk1ns"
Quote from: "hencole"
Right the latest footballer rapping scandal.

Hencole you do this letter duplication thing a lot, seriously, do you realise you're doing it? In another thread today you wrote "blazzing" instead of "blazing",

I don't realise at the time, though when I read it back later I do often notice. It's strange as it only happens when I type and not when I write things down. Same with reading or writing type, I find it much harder to tell if somethings spelt correctly or not, this is  compared to my hand writing which is usually correct (though unreadable).
So no I don't realise, but I will try and take more care in the future if only to stop me having a blazzing row over my illiteracy.

gazzyk1ns

I have a thing where I really struggle to spell words out loud, i.e. letter by letter... when I can write them down or type them perfectly with no effort.

Hehe anyway, yes, didn't mean to draw unnecessary attention to it, I just wondered if you'd realised and read into it or anything like that, I might try.

elderford

Perhaps one of these might help?

hencole

I can't spell out aloud at all, completely impossible. Nor can I remember phone numbers when spoken to me. I'll remember the numbers OK, but I put the last few in the wrong order (which is odd as I was in my schools winning mental arithmatic team when we won the borough maths challenge). I had a preliminary dyslexia test and they reffered me to have the full test done, unfortunately I couldn't find the room despite being 15 minutes early and they didn't have another slot for a whole year.

Haha - nice punchline. Confusing layout, was it?

Doctor Stamen

Quote from: "danabnormal"it seems so click here if you really need to know more,
VERY MUCH NOT WORK SAFE
be scared , very scared!

Haha!  There's a renowned dogging site almost within spitting distance from my house.

king mob

Quote from: "Doctor Stamen"
Quote from: "danabnormal"it seems so click here if you really need to know more,
VERY MUCH NOT WORK SAFE
be scared , very scared!

Haha!  There's a renowned dogging site almost within spitting distance from my house.

Theres one at the end of my road!!!

Back to topic, the players look to be spending a lot of time in the nick judging from todays Guardian.

Link