Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 07:13:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Thread (or Browser) Art ::::: ** Warning: large resolution images **

Started by slim, December 05, 2005, 07:27:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slim

Sometimes I change the font size using the mouse wheel in Firefox. Tonight I was bored and went far, far too far.

It made nice things, I think:

Anyone else come across any interesting (yeah, yeah, interesting to me) browser rendering on their web wandering?

sproggy

butnut

gazzyk1ns

Why the hell have you got Colchester Arts Centre in the search menu? I've no idea what they do down there but knowing Colchester, I assume it's shit.

Britain's oldest recorded town, you know...

slim

Quote from: "gazzyk1ns"Why the hell have you got Colchester Arts Centre in the search menu? I've no idea what they do down there but knowing Colchester, I assume it's shit.
It's where I saw Mark Thomas & Rob Newman, and where I'm going to see Daniel Kitson. They have some surprisingly good stuff on for Essex. It's like an almost-cultural haven, presumably thanks to the Uni.

That's the spirit butnut and JJJJH. I like odd things rendered in browsers. I didn't just mean big text either - good, innovative website layouts and that. Nerrr to sproglette. Nerrr.

gazzyk1ns

Quote from: "slim"
Quote from: "gazzyk1ns"Why the hell have you got Colchester Arts Centre in the search menu? I've no idea what they do down there but knowing Colchester, I assume it's shit.
It's where I saw Mark Thomas & Rob Newman, and where I'm going to see Daniel Kitson. They have some surprisingly good stuff on for Essex. It's like an almost-cultural haven, presumably thanks to the Uni.

I think you might have gone to the same thing that one of my mates did, he told me he'd seen those two in Colchester but I assumed it was at The Twist. That would be a bit small I suppose.