Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 01:19:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

How Many...

Started by Still Not George, March 05, 2004, 06:12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

And actually, there was this bloke who invented lightbulbs that would burn like forever, only he got murdered by the lightbulb companies because they didn't want the world to know, and then his blueprints were stolen, actually.  And like not even his wife knew about it or anything.  And that's all true, actually, because I read about it and it's on the Internet, and everything.  Actually.

Hairy Chin

I read that on the internet too. Just now.

Cerys

There you go then!

(Actually)

TraceyQ

Quote from: "gazzyk1ns"Can't believe all the people in here talking about fucking lightbulbs, I think you need to get out and get a girlfriend and shag loads of women like what I do all the time.

What does your girlfriend think of you shagging all these women all of the time?

Cerys

She probably doesn't notice due to the lack of light in gazzyk1ns's vicinity.

TraceyQ

Of course. How silly of me. As you were.

gazzyk1ns

Quote from: "TraceyQ"
Quote from: "gazzyk1ns"Can't believe all the people in here talking about fucking lightbulbs, I think you need to get out and get a girlfriend and shag loads of women like what I do all the time.

What does your girlfriend think of you shagging all these women all of the time?

She doesn't like it that much but it's hard for her to moan at me with a split lip.

Neil

Look at my whacky google picture, I must be hilarious in real life!!

Cerys

That man's knees are bleeding.  Does that mean it's snuff?  Or is it the moose that's bleeding?  And if so, does that mean it's bestial snuff?  And why is there no lightbulb in that photo?