Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:02:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Adam and Joes Goitre

Started by johnnyeat, March 05, 2004, 08:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnyeat

I have just noticed..

Has anyone seen the "subliminal" message at the end of the Goitre sketch on the jam dvd?

I reveal more if not

Marcus Or Relius

I've not seen it, I never notice subliminal messages, they just flash by me without registering.

johnnyeat

haha

thats true, hence the subliminal part of the message...

Dr David V

QuoteCHANNEL 4 ARE ALL CUNTS

Except the nice ones. Oh my God, this is so naughty! I hope we don't get in trouble. It was Martin's idea, not mine.

There, I've just spoiled the surprise for everyone. Anyway, there's a screengrab of it somewhere around here, isn't there?

PS. Wrong forum.

johnnyeat

thank you...
im new, hence my lack of knowledge concerning old things

Hairy Chin

Just to add to the wrong forum-ness, they're taking over reom Ricky Gervais on XFM aren't they?

EDIT:
Or have they already?

Tell you what, this 'you can't post another message so soon' is a terrible bother for editing things you notice at the last minute.

Jet Set Willy

I  am  sure  it  has  started  already  but   I  haven't  listened  to  it.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Hairy Chin"Tell you what, this 'you can't post another message so soon' is a terrible bother for editing things you notice at the last minute.
Tell me about it.

Hello johnnyeat and welcome.  You'll find the message you mention, and more, in this invaluable thread over here.  It might be nice if it was linked to from the "Jam" page on the main body of the site, then you would have known we already knew.  :-)

Just out of interest Johnny - and I know this is going to sound like a dig but it's really not meant that way, I'm just curious - what made you post this in General Discussion rather than Comedy Chat, when the latter's first on the forum list and mentions Morris?  Nothing personal, just that some people are trying to get the site better laid out for newbies such as yourself to discuss Comedy, and so I'm just wondering what went wrong.

Neil

It's better than making it easy for Faceless to flood the forum again.

Hairy Chin

Alright, I suppose asking me to spell things properly is a small compromise for that then.