Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 02:27:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Christmas Photography challenge

Started by Tre, December 22, 2005, 03:40:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tre

Entries must be Christmassy, and must be in by 3rd of Jan.

Here's one to start you off...

Frinky

Four Eyes

Tre

OK - well, three entries isn't bad!  Another three days togo people - com'on!

Rubbish Monkey

Well there's snow in 'em....

....so that makes 'em christmassy?

Big Jack McBastard

I should have taken a picture yesterday, the snow was piled high and it looked quite the scene, now it's frigging well rained, melted the lot and left us with sludge and puddles and thats not terribly good photo material now is it? Even with a wanky camera and artistic stylings, sludge is still sludge.

<waits for the next person to make sludge look like something out of the Louvre>

terminallyrelaxed

hands cold, liver warm

Tre

Quote from: "hands cold, liver warm heart"
(picture)

Hee hee!

Ok - I wanna see some artistic slush now!

(well done everyone, yes, snow does make it christmasy, that's acceptable).

Percy Dovetonsils

terminallyrelaxed

Timmay

terminallyrelaxed

Healthy bones eh?

I was reading last year that christmas in this country produced enough wrapping paper rubbish to fill all the valeys in wales, or entirely paper the moon or something. Hundreds of thousands of tonnes, just the wrapping paper.

Timmay

Quote from: "terminallyrelaxed"I was reading last year that christmas in this country produced enough wrapping paper rubbish to fill all the valeys in wales
Sounds like a good idea.

I will be recycling those though, I just placed them in the bin for effect. Took me an hour to get the placement just right.

terminallyrelaxed

Then I think you should win just for the amount of effort put in. I walked into the house, saw the tree, leant round the back of it and took the pic, then went and had christmas.

mothman

Re: RQE's first picture - Gold, Thalidomide and Myrrh?

mook

Heh, and a little baby Noel Gallagher laid out on a bed made from the trimmings from an old lasses brazillian.