Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,453
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:27:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Films 2006

Started by VegaLA, January 02, 2006, 03:08:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milo

I go to the cinema all the time and yet haven't even bothered with this thread. Bizarro.

Last thing I can say for films 2006 is that Stranger than Fiction is very very good. I popped in to see it as the trains were all broken and was surprised at how good it was. Quite emotional and stylish and funny. Ferrell (or is it Farrell, I forget) was excellent after a bit of a wooden start. Though I think Emma Thompson as the author really stole the show. Very powerful performance. Hoffman is good too. You're always in safe hands with him.

First film to see in 2007 is Perfume, I feel. The trailer for that is quite disturbing. All that sniffing.

Hypodeemic Nerdle

Quote from: "Milo"First film to see in 2007 is Perfume, I feel. The trailer for that is quite disturbing. All that sniffing.
Shit, I'd better get the book finished first, quick!

Cool your jets, Milo & Hypo... it ain't worth it. I imagine the books pretty good, but the film is really cack-handed.