Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:10:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Celeb Big Bro

Started by Carlos Tevez, January 04, 2006, 02:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlos Tevez

I heard Shane Macgowen, Barrymore, Pete Burns and Dennis Rodman are in it this year! What a line-up! Does anyone know what's cracking this year?

imitationleather

Well, all I really know is that Big Brother's Little Brother is being turned into Channel 4's latest attempt at replacing The Big Breakfast. They're calling it Morning Glory, the originally mooted title for RI:SE. :\

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteDoes anyone know what's cracking this year?

Rodmans cock?

Huzzie

I can't see Shane going on.

He is an alcoholic after all. I don't think BB would happily have an alcoholic going through cold turkey and all the nastiness that comes with it on live TV.

They could let him come to the diary room every now and again for a drink but I don't think they would risk that.

weirdbeard

If Barrymore is going in, it's going to be all about him, isn't it?  The tabloids are already drooling over the prospect of him going in and have pointed out the fact that there is a swimming pool in there on more than one occasion.

LordSnooty

Addiction didn't hurt habitual cannabis smoker and celebrity dancer Bez, who won last year. Plus, with an alcoholic, they'll be able to legally feed his habit.

Rodman is a cert, I believe he's talked about it in interviews in the US. Whoop-ee-doo, American sports star that barely anyone's heard of.

Mister Cairo

He's been embargoed by Endemol from making any comments about that bloke who died in his pool. They probably just cut the sound "for legal reasons" if he does so. I assume if any other contestant makes comments the same will happen.

I assume the tabloids and the tabloidy columns in most broadsheets will have a field day, though.

Lady Beaner

I have heard of him because he apparently has a rather large dong... and stripey hair.

Alberon

I read online a New Zealand article that said Barrymore is leaving it to the last minute to come to the UK and the producers are letting him leave straight away when he's ejected without having to do many interviews. It's not a misguided stab at trying to ressurect his career but simply a way to raise cash.

The press are going to rip him apart though, they'll treat him worse than some murderers. He didn't kill Lubbock and while he refused to accept any responsibility or blame for letting the party get out of hand he is treated like a monster by the press.

There seems a few reports in America saying that Macaulay Culkin is going in as producers hope he'll talk about his Michael Jackson. Surely he isn't so totally fucked money and career wise that he has to do this?

hansen mork

Apparently Barrymore will be hosting an episode of The Friday Night Project after celeb BB. Thats not a joke.

Almost Yearly

Hasn't Pete Burns already been on?

Huzzie

Quote from: "LordSnooty"Addiction didn't hurt habitual cannabis smoker and celebrity dancer Bez, who won last year. Plus, with an alcoholic, they'll be able to legally feed his habit.

Yeah but you get real, physical withdrawel from alcohol.. but anyway, that doesn't matter because as you said, they do give alcohol in the house. For some reason I was thinking they kept the housemates stone cold sober.

He will need to drink every day though and will they allow that? Maybe some of the other housemates will let him take their booze.

But...wait!... He drinks PINTS of Martini (whatever the fuck that is) and pints of Gin. He has a big habit to keep hold of.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I'm putting a bet on now that he'll say one of two things on The Friday Night Project.

"Hello everyone, welcome to The Friday Night Project. I'm glad you have decided to watch tonight instead of going out and getting pissed- you can have so much more fun at home!"

or

"Hi, Welcome to The Friday Night Project. I hope the audience have brought your swimming costumes tonight because after the show we're getting wrecked and going for a dip!"

It's just about getting to that time where joking about events like this move from the underground to the mainstream.

hansen mork

Gazeuse

Quote from: "Huzzie"He drinks PINTS of Martini.

Is that a proper mixed dry Martini or the plain vermouth???

If it's the former, he'd really have to whack it down quickly before it goes warm...I wonder how many olives a pint Martini takes???

thepuffpastryhangman

Quote from: "Bez in the Daily Star"I'm tellin' you about my celebrity dancin' addiction hell today mate

We rejoiced at the celeb BB line up. I intend to watch it. I've started to believe England have a chance in the World Cup. I'm fucking delirious.

Barrymore and Brazil.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

You been on the pints of martini mate?

(7 olives)

Bogey

Quote from: "Gazeuse"
Quote from: "Huzzie"He drinks PINTS of Martini.

Is that a proper mixed dry Martini or the plain vermouth???
I heard somewhere that it's Martini Rosso.
Which is just.... disgusting!

Carlos Tevez

Quote from: "Shoulders?-Stomach!"
QuoteDoes anyone know what's cracking this year?

Rodmans cock?

Haha, good one. I heard it's snapped something ridiculous like five times. Don't snap your cock FIVE times.

Also: is Macgowen definately an alcoholic, or just someone who puts a lot away? I read his biography and it wasn't made clear...

Is Johnny Vegas going in, because I heard this also?

For those that don't know, Rodman's a cross-dresser, so place your bets on whether he's going to arrive in a dress or not...

Gazeuse

Yuck!!! Mind you, the herbs in it must be preserving his insides in some way or other.

I'd say more than 7 olives, SS...I prefer three small cocktail olives (With pimento) in a normal Martini. I'll work out how many that makes in a pint later. (I won't be doing the meeasurements with real Martini).

Huzzie

I really don't know what a Martini is. It is just a drink to me, a drink I have never had but I can tell you that everytime I have seen him drinking it it has nothing in it but liquid.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

You're missing out on a treat. Martini's lovely. I'm sure Shane will back me up on this one.

mayer

I'm not a fan, though I haven't tried the stuff since I was about 13. Maybe I should give it another go.

My favourite Shane McGowan story involves him being home for Christmas, accidentally dropping a big bag of cocaine in the bog, his younger sister, also home, fishing it out and drying it out above the fire in the front room.

Shane's Mum: I thought you said you'd stopped with all the drugs!
Shane: It's not drugs mum, it's coke!

Rubbish Monkey

Quote from: "A Channel 4 spokesperson""The lineup of celebrities this year speaks for itself," said Angela Jain, commissioning editor at Channel 4. "It's definitely one of the strongest ever. Seeing them live together under such close scrutiny should make illuminating and entertaining viewing."
QuoteAccording to reports, the new series of the show, which is due to begin this Thursday, may feature Michael Barrymore, Anna Nicole Smith, Liza Tarbuck, Boy George, Shane MacGowan and Esther Rantzen.

Whoop de doo!

Digital Spy says there are going to be 10 celebrity bastards in it this year, up by two on last years eight. And yes it lasts longer too

QuoteThe show begins tomorrow (Thursday) and will finish on Friday, January 27, giving a duration of 23 days in total. The number is almost a week longer than last year's 18-day span

Aren't we all pleased.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteI haven't tried the stuff since I was about 13

Presuming we're talking about Martini, not cocaine, I spent a night at one of my friends over Christmas and all there was in the alcohol cabinet was a bottle of martini bianco and some vodka. So we just got pissed on 007's all night. A very nice mixture.

Lee

Oooooh, Barrymore's in, I hope they don't have a swimmi... oh.

Bogey

But the cocktail a "martini", the vodka version of which James Bond likes, is different from Martini, a brand of vermouth, which comes in Rosso, Bianco and Extra Dry formats.
Is that right?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

No.

As far as I'm aware it's Martini Bianco, Martini Rosso, and Martini Bianco Extra Dry. Martini is the brand name. A vodka martini is traditionally a mixture of martini bianco and vodka.

Unless I'm the one getting it arse about face.

Almost Yearly

Yes.

As young binge drinkers of our day, me and my mates used to buy Extra Dry, as it had a marginally higher alcohol / price ratio than anything else. It was absolutely fucking disgusting drinking that muck neat.

Pseudopath

Quote from: "Bogey"But the cocktail a "martini", the vodka version of which James Bond likes, is different from Martini, a brand of vermouth, which comes in Rosso, Bianco and Extra Dry formats.
Is that right?
The original Martini cocktail is 3 parts gin to 1 part vermouth. A Vodka Martini (as favoured by Mr. Bond) is 2 parts vodka to 1 part vermouth.

I don't care how liberated this world becomes - a man will always be judged by the amount of alcohol he can consume - and a woman will be impressed, whether she likes it or not.