Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 10:33:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Celeb Big Bro

Started by Carlos Tevez, January 04, 2006, 02:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orias

Well, at least he's honest!

Isn't that what you're supposed to say when Pete Burns does something spiteful or outrageous?

Hornet

Quote from: "Neil"
Quote from: "Artemis"I saw the original video to his song earlier today and he looks MUCH better before he went and fucked his face up. I'd feel for him a bit if he wasn't so repugnant in BB - he certainly seems to have sold absolutely everything he possibly can to pay for that dogs dinner.

Did you not see the launch night?  If I remember correctly, then he was getting his lips done, but it all went horribly wrong.  He ended up with very fucked-up lips, great big massive puffy things.  He then said he had to sell everything to pay for reconstructive surgery.  Ha\ving said that, yeah, I imagine some of the modifications were by choice, rather than just to deal with the lip problem.  

Quote from: "Jodie Marsh"Speaking to Star magazine Marsh was outraged to hear that former Big Brother contestant Jade Goody had slated her behaviour in the house to which she replied...

"I'm sorry, but how vile is Jade Goody? She had her flaps out on the sofa, so how dare she say I'm a disgrace! She's a cunt. She reckons she's better then me but she's fucking vile.

Oh deary me.  This from someone who's apparently famous for turning up to a permiere with her baps out.

Good call on Jade Goody though......

Ambient Sheep

E4 will be repeating CBB in its entirety starting on Monday 13th February!

http://bigbrother.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds8938.html

Frinky

weirdbeard

Quote from: "Ambient Sheep"E4 will be repeating CBB in its entirety starting on Monday 13th February!

Scheduled at 8pm though, so they will be the buchered versions going out.  Shame.  Good idea to repeat it though, they should repeat one of the old regular BB series, I'd love to see BB2 again.  Or BB1, which mostly passed me by.

danielreal2k

Quote from: "Ambient Sheep"E4 will be repeating CBB in its entirety starting on Monday 13th February!

The 9pm shows ? or the whole 3 week thing?

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "danielreal2k"The 9pm shows ? or the whole 3 week thing?
One would assume just the shows.

danielreal2k

Ah bugger whats the point of that, you can get most of them off UKNOVA.

Would be great if they re-run the whole thing, although my gf would probably kill me.

Quote from: "weirdbeard"Good idea to repeat it though, they should repeat one of the old regular BB series, I'd love to see BB2 again.  Or BB1, which mostly passed me by.

The first of three DVDs of BB1 (all programmes in DivX format) is available over there. I managed to snag it when it first appeared in October and it's weird watching it compared to recent series; for a start, there were no programmes at all for the first 4 days which is inconceivable now that live coverage is so commonplace. The only people present when the housemates went in were friends and family, and they all just walked in together; no dragging the whole thing out for an hour or whatever, they're all in the house within the first 3 minutes of the programme.

There's also the daft "Little Brother" recreation of events in the house using Guinea Pigs which I'd completely forgotten about, and the eviction show is totally different too: the first one where they show the highlights and announce the evictee is done indoors with a tiny, fairly passive audience (not a single cheer after the ad break when Davina says "Welcome back to Big Brother"!) and voting percentages are revealed while voting is still going on.

Plus, Marcus Bentley (assuming it is him; the v/o is uncredited) sounds far less Geordie than he does now.

Ambient Sheep

BUMP.

Judge Blocks Barrymore Death Case

The odd thing is that Terry Lubbock is back on the offensive again...

QuoteMr Lubbock's father Terry said after the hearing: "I'm disappointed but one suffers from seeking justice and we will still carry on.

"The next thing is to get Michael Barrymore to say how the injuries Stuart suffered occurred."
I thought they were all pally-pally now and off to investigate mortuaries together?

Oh, but stranger, Barrymore replies through his PR:
QuoteMr Barrymore said in a statement delivered through his spokeswoman Chrissie Smith: "Mr Bennett's motivation to seek the truth as to how Mr Stuart Lubbock received the injuries to his body is absolutely right.

"I remain totally committed, as I always have been, to continue to pursue the truth.

"Allegations about drugs on that night have always been a complete irrelevance as to how Stuart Lubbock suffered those injuries.

"The court held Mr Bennett's misguided application to prosecute me for drugs offences was an abuse of process."

Artemis

Huh.

The drugs aren't an irrelevence if they influenced the person who executed the injuries on him though, are they? And since MB by his own admission doesn't know why Lubbock died, that seems a pretty bold thing to say.