Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:07:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Celeb Big Bro

Started by Carlos Tevez, January 04, 2006, 02:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Almost Yearly

Quote from: "petula dusty"I wanted Pete Burns in but it sounds like it will be Boy George.
What an odd sentiment - I'd much rather see a personality who acts all together falling apart than a non-personality going in and coming out a mess. Or do you know something about Burns I don't know? (Which would be easy, admittedly.)

Bogey

They're all to be had in the Special Place, Sheep.

Fuck off Slim!

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Bogey"They're all to be had in the Special Place, Sheep.
I run Bitcomet, really don't want to install anything else, and am thus an outcast.

petula dusty

Quote from: "Almost Yearly"
Quote from: "petula dusty"I wanted Pete Burns in but it sounds like it will be Boy George.
What an odd sentiment - I'd much rather see a personality who acts all together falling apart than a non-personality going in and coming out a mess. Or do you know something about Burns I don't know? (Which would be easy, admittedly.)

It's only cos I wanted to see what he looked like without make-up as I can't believe what he's done to himself over the years. I remember drawing a picture of him in Art at school because he had such wonderful eyes and hair but I've no doubt Boy George will be much more entertaining in the long run. I bet he'll be crap now I've said that.

Carlos Tevez

I'd rather see Burnsy as well based on his performance on Never Mind the Buzzcocks.

Almost Yearly

What performance? Didn't he just sit there like a putrid marshmallow?

Lee

Johnny Vegas is entering the house. Michael Barrymore is entering the house. Anna-Nicole Smith is entering the house.

Only one of these statements is true. Apparently.

*stupid put-on smile that Davina does to perfection*

Find out which one, after A Place In The Sun.

Carlos Tevez

Quote from: "Almost Yearly"What performance? Didn't he just sit there like a putrid marshmallow?

He made everyone feel thoroughly uncomfortable which is enough for me.

Bogey

Lady Beaner

Davina must die. She keeps opening her mouth like a big-gobbed muppet and feigning shock. Tit.

Bogey

"Eat Less Pies"

HNNNNNNG!

Lady Beaner

So, the first housemate is a transsexual... NEXT!

Neil

Quote from: "Lady Beaner"Davina must die. She keeps opening her mouth like a big-gobbed muppet and feigning shock. Tit.

I made sure I was in the bath for the first part of BB, I didn't fancy watching her mugging her way round the house.

Oh, look at this, sort your make-up out you banged-against-the-back-of-a-chippy slag.

Hypnotoad.

"i'm an Essex girl, innit"

no shit, love

Lee

Kandyfloss (with a K) - I Want It Right Now.

No-one's gonna buy that.

TraceyQ

I *heart* Neil.

Oh, Lord. Women like her make me want to spit. She's fucking ORANGE.

Lady Beaner

'Ahm ESTATIK!

PLEASE fail.

Bogey

Lee

TraceyQ

Bogey

Right, so no Johnny Vegas or Anna Nicole Smith then.

Vegas'd've been good.

Lady Beaner

I feel quite embarrassed for him.

Tokyo Sexwhale

Fuck! All Barrymore's impressions are 15 years out of date!

And Tracey Q: Bitch!

TraceyQ

Frinky

Quote from: "TraceyQ"Fat Paris Hilton.

Which is just about the worst look any woman could hope for.

Davina, on the other hand... I would.

Bogey

Jesus Christ, get the fuck on with it!

Tokyo Sexwhale

Quote from: "TraceyQ"Yeah? And?

And I like it.

slim

Quote from: "Bogey"They're all to be had in the Special Place, Sheep.

Fuck off Slim!
Moi?

It's Mr Burns after all.

Frinky

I'm not watching this anymore, I've gone back to 3 men and boat thing on BBC2. Enjoy your mindrot.