Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 10:33:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Tony Blair was 'intimate' with my girlfriend

Started by Cheese Arse H Christ, March 07, 2004, 06:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheese Arse H Christ

Says convicted con man Peter Foster, who yesterday went public with the astonishing claim that his former fiancee, style guru Carole Caplin, conducted an intimate relationship with British Prime Minister Tony Blair.

He alleged that while he was living with Ms Caplin in London in 2002, Mr Blair was "the other man" in her life.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/03/06/1078464700513.html

Tokyo Sexwhale

Carol Caplin used to be a Page 3 girl, her pictures were recently reprinted in The Sun, and she has THE FREAKIEST nipples I've ever seen! And I've seen a lot, (albeit mainly on the internet).

http://www.tabloidgirlspictures.co.uk/images/CAROL_CAPLIN/big/CAROL_CAPLIN_SU01_h.jpg

Edited: As tits may be considered NWS.

Cheese Arse H Christ

splattermac

so this is a thread about our favourite nipples? :) I like a slippery nipple myself

NWS wearing your nipple as a ring :/

Hairy Chin

The nipples depicted in both linked pictures are just wrong. Nips aren't meant to be like that, or do that (respectively).

sproggy

Quote from: "Tokyo Sexwhale"Carol Caplin used to be a Page 3 girl, her pictures were recently reprinted in The Sun, and she has THE FREAKIEST nipples I've ever seen! And I've seen a lot, (albeit mainly on the internet).

http://www.tabloidgirlspictures.co.uk/images/CAROL_CAPLIN/big/CAROL_CAPLIN_SU01_h.jpg

Edited: As tits may be considered NWS.

Yuck, they're horrible.

They remind me of Marty Feldmans' eyes if you stare at them long enough.

Pinball

It looks like ice cubes were applied to get them, erm, erect, a la Showgirls.

Hairy Chin

Ice CUBES? Looks like she shut her tits in a freezer!

Joy Nktonga

sproggy

Anyone notice Max Clitford has been putting his oily face about a lot recently.

fanny splendid

A young Vanessa Paradis used to be similarly attired, although she seems to have lost the double bumps, now. I remember seeing her do Joe Le taxi on top of the pops, wearing a very tight sweater, and it getting me all hot and bothered. . I would post a picture, but i'm not sure how young she was...

Gazeuse

Quote from: "splattermac"Boobs²

Sorry to be pedantic, but surely the unusual bits are her areoles.

If she had odd nips as well they'd be boobs3. Except I can't do that squared/cubed shtick.

Smarmageddon It!

I've got nicer nipples than her. And I'm a man.

Hairy Chin

Quote from: "Gazeuse"
Quote from: "splattermac"Boobs²

Sorry to be pedantic, but surely the unusual bits are her areoles.

I was thinking that but didn't type it for two reasons:
1) 'Nipples' sounds funnier
2) I wasn't sure if it was spelt 'aereoles' or areoles'

DonkeyRods

Quote from: "fanny splendid"A young Vanessa Paradis used to be similarly attired, although she seems to have lost the double bumps, now. I remember seeing her do Joe Le taxi on top of the pops, wearing a very tight sweater, and it getting me all hot and bothered. . I would post a picture, but i'm not sure how young she was...

You'd be correct there, sir. She underwent an expensive operation to have them fixed, wherein Prince knocked them back, all flush with the main breast unit, with a cricket bat. Ouch!

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Tokyo Sexwhale"Carol Caplin used to be a Page 3 girl, her pictures were recently reprinted in The Sun, and she has THE FREAKIEST nipples I've ever seen!
I've seen such strange things before in pictures, and have always wanted to meet a pair in the flesh, just to see what they're like.  I don't find them objectionable, although I've seen nicer examples of that style of breast-ending.

Hairy Chin

Quote from: "Ambient Sheep"
Quote from: "Tokyo Sexwhale"Carol Caplin used to be a Page 3 girl, her pictures were recently reprinted in The Sun, and she has THE FREAKIEST nipples I've ever seen!
I've seen such strange things before in pictures, and have always wanted to meet a pair in the flesh, just to see what they're like.  I don't find them objectionable, although I've seen nicer examples of that style of breast-ending.

'Breast-coning' I believe is the technical term which I just made up.

Breast dénouement. For the record, and to annoy those in power, I like that kind, me. Much more than several other more nondescript types. At least they make a statement. They're reminiscent of WOMD. Poor Tony.

Looks like that Alison Jackson woman had it right then. (Double Take - the tv series which got an all-round panning on here, comprising fake "candid" footage of celebs and royalty. I liked it, in small measures.)

QuoteA Downing Street spokeswoman said: "Peter Foster is merely trying to drum up publicity for his book. We have no intention in commenting."
"... oh, except for that comment we've just made there, of course." - Can't stand it when they do that.

Matthias

My girlfriend has comedy nipples. They're like Scammel Wheel Nuts! Fucking huge! But they're not puffy nipples like Ms Caplins, and it is not the auriel that is massive.. it's the nipple itself. I'd say they stick out a good inch and a half and the circumfrence is surely an inch and a half too. Even when she wears a bra and a thick jumper they're visible! I love 'em!

I've never had a girlfriend with puffy nipples. I feel I'm missing out.

Check THIS out! (NWS)

Your girlfriend has a comedy boyfriend.

And no mistake.

Anyway, isn't your girlfriend daveytaylor?

Matthias

Quote from: "Virtually Perennially"Your girlfriend has a comedy boyfriend.

And no mistake.

Anyway, isn't your girlfriend daveytaylor?

No, he's just my bitch on the side!

:-)

sproggy

Quote from: "Hairy Chin"
'Breast-coning' I believe is the technical term which I just made up.

The scientific term* is 'Breast-chamfering' or 'Mammary-knurling' depending on the desired finish.

*This is true if you ask a trained carpenter to perform your boob job, of course no self respecting cosmetic surgeon would use such ridiculous terminology.

fanny splendid

I can't find a decent picture of Mulligan and O'Hare, but I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about.

splattermac

Quote from: "fanny splendid"I can't find a decent picture of Mulligan and O'Hare, but I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about.

now he sees it, whatta bewdy

fanny splendid