Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:12:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

GRID two

Started by Tre, January 16, 2006, 08:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tre

We've started - the grids down there, still need more green and blue people!

See all the previous ones - here http://vw-worms.tripod.com

fanny splendid

sproggy

Tre

Lubly - I wont redo the chart with names on 'till we're all in - we just need 20 more people!

So far;

mook
tre
fanny splendid
sproglette
Cardinal Tit Storm

Regular John

Mediocre Rich

wasp_f15ting

Tre

Well - you don't have to sound so happy about it Regular!

A:    mook
B:    tre
C:   fanny splendid
D:   sproglette
E:   Cardinal Tit Storm
F:   Regular John
G:   Mediocre Rich
H:   wasp_f15ting

Rubbish Monkey

slim

Fuck off.

I mean, I'll try, if you'll have me.

Artemis

Count me mother fucking in, n**ger.

Tre

I'll have you slim

A: mook
B: tre
C: fanny splendid
D: sproglette
E: Cardinal Tit Storm
F: Regular John
G: Mediocre Rich
H: wasp_f15ting
I: Rubbish Monkey
J: Slim
K: Fucking Artemis

Shall we go for 2 more, then everyone gets two goes? (apart from one whore, picked at random).

Abbie

I'll play. What do I win?

mothman

Hmm, if I throw my hat in now Ill be doing M. . . but then, my last attempt at matching two sides was utter shite. Probably for the best then. *luzzes a bowler at Tre*

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

ccab

The last one ended up so amazingly flash, my VW PR team is unanimous I can't afford to be uninvolved this time.

Find me a plot.

Tre

slim

Oh my god, you've given me bloody good neighbours. Can't I go in a corner next to Billy Cackhanded and his mate, Blind Jon?

mook

Blimey, seems like a good turn out. I'll get my bit done and passed on tomorrow.

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

Mook, you'd better do a symbolic and beautiful middle bit that's easy to link to like I did when I started in the middle!

Tre

double post - sorry

Tre

Slim - stop complaining or... or I'll... keep you in over lunch time!
ETT – Mook's bit will be gorgeous, don't pester him, 'specially after your poor matching cheatery in the last grid!
And yeah mook – it is a good turn out – our subliminal messaging must have worked well.  

YOU WILL DO A SQUARE ON MOOK AND TRE'S GRID, OR YOU WILL DIE A HORRIBLE, PAINFUL AND SLOW DEATH

P.S. page one for order and grid thingy.

ccab

I don't want to be green, it's an insult. Everybody else is given nice virile shades of red and orange. Why have I got to be a mouldy shade of green? At the very minimum I want to be a fertile engorged purply colour.

Abbie

Quit your whinging pretty boy - just thank your lucky stars that you're not rubbing up against me.

Tre

ccab - next time I edit the grid thing I'll put you in your own purple and pink fluffy box with curly writing. OK!?

mook

Bloody hell this starting off business is hard!

I've made 2 attempts at it, and both of them seemed a bit too tricky to join on to. I'll get a simple one done and passed on in a bit though.

Tre

It'll be fine mook, do-nee-worry. - Don't make my side too easy, I've not got much to do this weekend!

mook

Righty-o, all done and passed on to CTS, Tre, Fanny Splendid and sproglette.

Can all subsequent people when they send their sections back to me for stitching, please include their usernames as part of the filename. I get easily confused you see.

Best of luck all.

Tre

Ok mines' done...

Passes back to mook, on to RJ, MR and Waspi. It's not particularly imaginitive, but it's there.