Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 11:26:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

GRID two

Started by Tre, January 16, 2006, 08:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Right, done and passed to Abbie, Mothman, and Regular John.

Really looking forward to seeing the final thing!

Tre

OK - We're gonna need 10 people to double up. First ten to shout get it. I'm gonna do another - I have to make up for the poor effort f my first one! Anyone else?

mook

Quote from: "Tre"OK - We're gonna need 10 people to double up. First ten to shout get it. I'm gonna do another - I have to make up for the poor effort f my first one! Anyone else?

Bumholes, your first shot is lovely.

If need be I'll take a place in one of the corners, but it won't really be fair seeing as I will have seen all the bits. Perhaps we can lure Splattermac out of monging retirement, or maybe Mr. Rou Rou if Splats feeling all out of mojo!

fanny splendid

I'll do another, especially if I have to match from lots of sides!

wasp_f15ting

Right recieved, I shall get on these tomorrow, have a massive chapter of my thesis to hand in tomorrow, lots of editting :(

I'll happily do another square - lots of edges (well, 2) would be fun, as Fanny said.

Must say I'd be surprised and disappointed if there aren't any extra 'whores willing to play though.

sproggy

Sorry gonna have to pull out due to illnes.

Sorry :-((

Rubbish Monkey

I've got no-one to pass to, have I won?

Tre

OK, slight change around.

ccab, you'll be glad to know that you are no longer green - you are now orange, taking the place of dear Sprog.  I'll pass Mook's bit to you shortly.

Fanny, CTS, me and mook have now got two bits to do.  Monkey - this gives you someone to send to.

Mook - I don't think it matters too much that you've seen it - I did an extra one last time. Just try to think like you've only seen the two you get. Hope you don't mind that it's not a corner, but we need green people!

Anyone else up for a go (or another go) please say quickly, or we're gonna be stuck going nowhere!

(See chart and grid on front page for changes)

wasp_f15ting

Done and sent to people.

Artemis

I'd be happy to do two if you need it.

Tre

Artemis - you are now "S" on the grid - I don't have time to change it till tomorrow - but I will do then. Thank you!

Artemis

Does that mean I have to link one of me own squares then?

Tre

Rrrg - ok.. You're "U" Linking to Mothman And Abbie's seond ones.

Rubbish Monkey

Go on then.........i'll do another

Artemis

Quote from: "Tre"Rrrg - ok.. You're "U" Linking to Mothman And Abbie's seond ones.
Ta muchley.

Tre

"S" then please Monkey.

Now we jst need T, V, W, X, and Y.

Regular John

Tre

See page four for latest grid places.

Abbie

For those of you waiting on me, i'm waiting on CCAB. I've got CTS's - thanks for that.

Edit> That sounds all huffy, and it's not meant to be.

mook

I'll get my 2nd bit done and dusted tomorrow.

mothman

At the moment I've no hope of being able to do my bit. If Arty and ETT start clamouring for input, please feel free to reassing my slot. Or let them match up with things on the other sides and I'll have to join them together with something!

Tre

Ok - you'll match together the three bits at the end then...

Artemis (second one) - just match from Abbie when you get it - and send to mothman, whoever "Y" will be and mook.

ETT - just match from Regular John - send to mothman, "V" and mook.

slim

Quote from: "Abbie"For those of you waiting on me, i'm waiting on CCAB. I've got CTS's - thanks for that.
Same here, but change CTS to fanny splendid.

I'm also not all huffy, just tuff.

Tre

ccab had to come in late to cover sprog/.He did say the other day he was getting it done though, so not sure what happened there.

mook

Done my bit now, sorry for the delay.

The grids looking good BTW.

Tre

Gggr - it's so frustrating no being able to see it all!

Abbie

Delay alert!

I'm working away in Glasgow Mon - Weds, meaning my reply will be Thursday at the earliest (assuming CCABs done his by then). Feel free to swap me around/kick me out if that helps.

Alternatively, I can do mine today and link it only to CTS's??

Tre

Ok - don't worry Abbie. Get it done when you come back. I've just sent ccab a PM to find out what's hapening his end.
We're not doing badly, we can still get this done in under a month.

JJJJH

If anyone has trouble getting shizzle done, I don't mind being thrown a chunk.