Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,171
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 719
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:03:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What are you listening too right now? (As in right this second)

Started by TOCMFIC, January 22, 2006, 09:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buttgammon

Quote from: "Bingo Fury"Funkadelic's Maggot Brain album - for the very first time!

It is an incredible album. I bought the reissue of it not long ago, and Eddie Hazel's guitar work absolutely amazed me. The title track is absolutely sublime. They also did a version where you could hear the rest of the band's playing properly (the wanted to guitar to be prominent in the actual album version), but it just isn't the same. That song is a guitar and that's it!

And right now, I'm listening to David Bowie - Station To Station. It's at the very point where the slow piano bit ends, and the fast disco drums kick in. Fucking exciting!

Captain Crunch

The Black Angels

Anyone else ever heard of them?  Sludge-y, Shoegazer-y, Stoner-y, Doom-y lite that turns out to be really really great after all.

JesusAndYourBush

Ribbon no Kishi

It's a Japanese musical and I've got mp3 rips of about 15 different performances to listen to.

The distant sound of Virgin Radio, while the bloke next to me repeatedly snorts and clears his throat.  I'm in the internet cafe, thanks to having recently moved house and not having my internet connection beck yet.  God, I hate it here.

micanio

Black Sabbath - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath - hmm, don't you just love 70's rock?