Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 08:15:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

KIDZ THREAD

Started by Xerxes & Friends, January 27, 2006, 01:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xerxes & Friends

Quite a few people on here seem to have kids.  Why not have a thread for the VW babies?  Get your rug rats on here and get them to type something, anything.  Obviously, many will be too young to type coherent sentences, but even better - just let them mash the keyboard with their fists and see what happens.  Yes, yes, "isn't that what we already do" or something.  But this... could... work.  Coudn't it?

Let The Children Speak!

Of course, it would be absolutely unexpected and HILARIOUS if someone made some comments about 'kiddiefiddlers' now.  Ha ha ha!  "Kiddiefiddler!"  What a hilarious neology.

Rev

wotho43sbjtpbt934zionistconspiracyrng34g9tbjt453g4gokgrjiggrgwhenyouvedecidedmeetmeattheairportarngiwg-w0gandotherhits0regw4eg4we0

The Duck Man

That's easy for you to say.

TOCMFIC

ugghfjmbdgbdgdvbdgdfjkhphjgtghfvfbfgbfgroirgrhrgntytu6tyrhfhkgnb

That's from my four year old:)

Jemble Fred

I know it's not quite the same, but I'm going to be an uncle for the third time in September, and with my family's genes, the odds of it being anything other than yet another nephew are minimal.

But this year I will finally have my very own Huey, Dewey and Louie. I will dress them as ducks and shout at them in a sailor's outfit. However, I will make sure to wear trousers as I do this.

I love being an uncle more than anything.

TraceyQ

My kids have gone off to get an education today, as all good children should. The eldest one doesnt like this place, he says it has "too much swearing".

hencole

My kids are staying where they belong for now, in my balls.

Xerxes & Friends

Quote from: "TOCMFIC"ugghfjmbdgbdgdvbdgdfjkhphjgtghfvfbfgbfgroirgrhrgntytu6tyrhfhkgnb

That's from my four year old:)

Excellent!  I wonder in Canadian infantile gibberish differs in any way from European infantile gibberish?

Almost Yearly

Sorry I'm late: kiddiefiddlers. Well there'll be a lot fewer photos in this thread than there would have been a couple of weeks ago, and some might say that was a good thing, so things are never black and white.

My mum refused to use the word "kids". Bloody americans, she said. Nowadays it's got a zee.

He's doing a picture right now. "Orange on Blue". Again fortuitously, I haven't got a scanner.

Xerxes & Friends

Quote from: "Almost Yearly"Sorry I'm late: kiddiefiddlers. Well there'll be a lot fewer photos in this thread than there would have been a couple of weeks ago, and some might say that was a good thing, so things are never black and white.

My mum refused to use the word "kids". Bloody americans, she said. Nowadays it's got a zee.

He's doing a picture right now. "Orange on Blue". Again fortuitously, I haven't got a scanner.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!  [wipes tear]

sproggy

Get him to do directly on the PC

Here are couple of efforts from my two:

Frinky

What's the yellow thing on the end of the cheese grater's chimney brush?

sproggy

Quote from: "Frinky"What's the yellow thing on the end of the cheese grater's chimney brush?

It's a sparkler and the cheesegrater is me... apparently

Have you no vision?

Frinky

My inner child died about the same time that the Thunderbirds movie came out.

Mr. Analytical

Quote from: "sproglette"Have you no vision?

I'd be more worried about why your child seems to think that you have penises for ears.

Lady Beaner

Do you know what, I wanted to mention the cock-ears earlier but was afraid I would be lynched!

Purple Tentacle

Bill Murray in Scrooged: What's this?
Secretary: It's a picture of Santa Claus' family
Bill Murray: How many fingers does Mrs Claus have in this picture?
Secretary: Eleven?
Bill Murray: Then it's crap, get it off my wall.

Ah, god bless Bill Murray when he was funny.

How feasible is it to 'do an Ian Beale' and have a secret vasectomy without the wife noticing?

Almost Yearly

Needle nose soldering iron.

Purple Tentacle

You could carve the vasectomy into a romantic tattoo, 'I still love you, despite this'.

That would work.

Cerys

Quote from: "Almost Yearly"He's doing a picture right now. "Orange on Blue

Amazing!  So young and yet he has picked up the concept of complementary colours!  He'll be able to support you in your old age.

Dark Sky

Quote from: "sproglette"Here are couple of efforts from my two:

Whatever, you did them yourself didn't you?!

I can tell that the first one is an attempt to copy a Van Gogh self portrait.

I like the addition of Pac Man in the second one, too.  Looks like he has a lot of work to do, though.

slim

You can tell sproglette's kids will be monging before they're much older. I foresee teachers, photographed on mobiles, with wee-wee and poo-poo on their heads.

sproggy

All entirely their own work, all I did was save them as.jpeg files when they had finished.

It's great fun letting the kids loose on a PC painting application, there's no mess and they can correct any mistakes as they go along.

Watching young kids paint & draw is fascinating, I especially enjoy the way certain parts of the body are exaggerated, such as the eyes and mouth when very young.  It seems to be hands, hair and eyelashes at the minute.  They have an innocence that enables then to paint exactly what they see.

The cock ears come in very handy by the way.

Almost Yearly

Does dirty talk make your ears prick up?

Come on folks, you can do better than that.

Edit: Ha! I nearly posted my list too. It's a deceptive one.
V V V V

John Self

Let's hope so AY, I sure can't. Keep nearly finding one, don't have the stamina to see it through to the punchline. Oh well, I'll leave it to someone else try, cos I'm a... workshy cunt basically.

Concepts you may find helpful (my preliminary sketches, now abandoned):

The Aural/Oral 'ooer, sounds a bit like' factor
Lugholes
"Play it by ear"
Cauliflower oh what, you don't get that? You're SAD
Ear-piercing
Ear-splitting
"Giving someone a right earful"
'Ear' sounds like 'here', loads of potential there
Hearing... AIDS!!! (ooh that's well dark lol)

ON-TOPIC: I do not have any children.