Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:00:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Anything goes thread #9 (except piss, shit and death)

Started by splattermac, January 30, 2006, 04:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tre

fanny splendid

and stuffed!

(and that was my idea you thieving Belgian!)

Littlejohn

Here is a list of the 'Letter' newspaper fronts which I have made in paint documents.

Ed 1 Ed 2 Ed 3 Ed 4

The hosted image obviously (to me) does not reach the quality of the image on my files, so are there any hosts that allow you to blow them up any larger?

slim

Isabelle Dinoire, who received the world's first face transplant, at a press conference. Photograph: Denis Charlet/AFP/Getty

From here at the Guardian website. I hate myself for thinking it, but I find this image very unsettling. It does, to me, actually look like two different faces grafted together. It's quite recent though, I think, so maybe it'll settle.

It's got to be better than no face, but... well... I don't know how I'd feel looking like that.

Littlejohn

But what does it all have to do with Spongebob.

Oh......

sproggy

Quote from: "fanny splendid"and stuffed!

(and that was my idea you thieving Belgian!)

Isn't it annoying when 'established' artists borrow ideas, yes banksy I'm talking to you!

terminallyrelaxed

Get him back. Borrow all his ideas. And execute them better.

DocDaneeka

Banksy? His Rat with an Umbrella was fun for a while. Then I ignored the lazy shit.

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: "slim"(picture)
Isabelle Dinoire, who received the world's first face transplant, at a press conference. Photograph: Denis Charlet/AFP/Getty

From here at the Guardian website. I hate myself for thinking it, but I find this image very unsettling. It does, to me, actually look like two different faces grafted together. It's quite recent though, I think, so maybe it'll settle.

It's got to be better than no face, but... well... I don't know how I'd feel looking like that.

I reckon it will probably look better once it's healed more. I watched the video of the press conference and I thought it looked pretty good, the biggest problem is her mouth being open all the time and her lips not moving when she talks.

Speaking about the dog mauling her:
QuoteWhen I woke up, I took a cigarette and I didn't understand why it couldn't fit between my lips. I saw the pool of blood and my dog near me. I went to see myself in a mirror. I was horrified. I couldn't believe what I saw. What's more, I didn't feel anything

I think I would die of shock if that happened to me

DocDaneeka

Ok Im still looking for Conservative Party and Brain Mong. I thought it was ace.

slim

Aw. It's sad seeing an old thread with so many mongs missing.

sproggy

Quote from: "DocDaneeka"Yeah that one. 0mg l0L :)

Ha!  Top marks for bigging up your own mong.

Shy bairns get nae toys.

butnut

I promise you I found this when looking for a screenshot from Hitchcock's 'Vertigo.' A site of monged giant female celebrities:

http://www.maxcatsrealm.com/main/gallery01.html

Some are badly done, some are comical and some, like this one, are a bit disturbing:

Des Nilsen

Me with Santa, when I was much younger.

(Yes, I finally have a scanner).

-

Littlejohn

The Google overhead photo map (linked in this thread) has some very detailed photos, especially over cities, Notably London where you can make out individual people.

Barcelona.

Guess where on the A1 this is.

El Unicornio, mang

The ones on Windows Live Local (http://local.live.com/) are better:

Jacko's house in California:

Elliott's house in ET:

(at the moment it only covers California, New York, Atlanta and some other places though. Still amazing)

terminallyrelaxed

Artemis

Quote from: "Des Nilsen"(picture)
Me with Santa, when I was much younger.

Awww. You were a very sweet little'un, but that's the most unconvincing Santa I've ever seen.