Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 03:48:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Anything goes thread #9 (except piss, shit and death)

Started by splattermac, January 30, 2006, 04:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fanny splendid

Quote from: "The Unicorn"

That's a great angle for that photograph; looking up at the downhill, it flattens the road, making the tight turns appear completely unnatural.

El Unicornio, mang

You can look at it from 4 different angles on local live too (it's the 1000 block of Lombard St in San Francisco for those not familiar. Here's the google satellite view of it: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=1050+lombard+st+san+francisco+ca&ll=37.802339,-122.41886&spn=0.000831,0.001631&t=k )

We drove down there when we were in SF. The locals who live in those apartments must get pissed off, it's basically just tourists driving down there all day taking pics.

Quote from: "Purple Tentacle"An old favourite

I went to school with a girl whose surname was Twatt.

-

Rubella

Quote from: "Daaaaaaan"http://futurehorse.ytmnd.com/

I haven't been constructive today.

Am I missing something?

Daaaaaaan

Well there is music which you have to wait for to load. Unless that's not what you meant.

gazzyk1ns

Rubella

Quote from: "Daaaaaaan"Well there is music which you have to wait for to load. Unless that's not what you meant.

Ahh...didnt know that

Tits McGee

Not piss.

Not shit.

Not death.

Just truth.

Mod Edit - Do not post those pictures again.

Print out and give to our coloured friends.

Suttonpubcrawl

Littlejohn

Tits wrote:
QuoteMost Hated TV Shows: Big Red Bus
Almost funny.

Purple Tentacle

MonkeyDrummer

Quote from: "Suttonpubcrawl"Can a mod just ban him or something?

Christ, at least you only have to read his posts. He's actually PM'ing me, saying that I sound nice? I can't think what I've said to give him that idea.

VegaLA

Quote from: "Tits McGee"Not piss.

Not shit.

Not death.

Just truth.

Mod Edit - Do not post those pictures again.

Print out and give to our coloured friends.

What did I miss ?

butnut

El Unicornio, mang

Some racist cartoons which appeared to be totally lacking in any kind of irony. Think anti-Jew nazi propoganda mixed with those old 'Sambo' drawings

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Uncle Gripper"Shamelessly nicked from B3TA..

(picture)

Superb
Yes, quite quite wonderful, that!

Quote from: "The Unicorn"Couldn't think of another thread to put this in, but thought it should be shared
Hah, leading onto Felch Court, and best of all, has Drury Lane leading off of it - how apt!

Regular John

TShirtHell is known for it's LOL DARK!!! shirts but this one made me giggle.

Purple Tentacle

Ooooh, I want one. That is great.

I'm a big fan of this thread. Just turning up on Fridays and waving from the touchlines.

Artemis

I ordered several T-Shirts from that site a few weeks ago and they never showed up. I'm only now getting my refund.... great shirts, though.

@ssmaster

slim

What's that on the lid? Post-its? They're too irregular to be a manufacturing feature, too square to be poo-stains. I must know!

Suttonpubcrawl

I think the red one is a sticker giving cleaning instructions for the toilet seat, the black one is an advert for some club event or something.

slim

Ahhhh, thank you very much for relieving me of my curiosity.

Purple Tentacle

Suttonpubcrawl

Heh, I see the resemblance! It's actually based on this fine photo:

My brother drew this and the other one by the way, I can't draw at all.