Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 06:05:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Caption Comp #2964

Started by @ssmaster, January 30, 2006, 05:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@ssmaster

fanny splendid

Paul Whitehouse tells gap-toothed friend how being homeless is brilliant!!!

This one's easy
http://chilled.cream.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=360721#360721

"Controversial choice for new Bishop of Durham celebrates with friends Jeremy and Laurence."

zozman

Look, I know it's shit but I'm trying to teach myself photoshop and I don't really know what I'm doing.  My first ever mong.

Be gentle.....

Cambrian Times

Eight out of ten dentists recomend brushing with Maccleans.

The NME recruit fresh new faces for 2006!

TOCMFIC

"After the bogus faces of Milli Vanilli were exposed, the real voices were given their moment in the spotlight."

@ssmaster

Billy's one man Black and White Minstral show was panned by Daily Star and Sunday Sport journalists.

The first batch of contestents for ASBO Big Brother are revealed.

Suttonpubcrawl

New law banning those with hideous teeth from smiling is greeted with a show of defiance.

hands cold, liver warm

Tour Scotland is a holiday company aimed at bringing the american people closer to their scottish heritage. We organise small group tours of Edinburgh city as well as the glorious highlands and lochs. Many group members visit Scotland to simply meet and enjoy the people of Scotland, some of whom are pictured above.

Littlejohn

Football crazy Scotsman (left) modifies his own dental formula to read like a series of East Stirling scorelines.

hands cold, liver warm

thepuffpastryhangman

A mixture of anger and acceptance awaits Mark Oaten on his return to Winchester.

thepuffpastryhangman

Disillusioned Scatology graduate wishes he'd taken 'Crusty Oral' as an option in year two.

Johnny Yesno

Yeah, I know the old "Aaagh! Forget my wallet. Look behind you - a zombie!" is one of the oldest ruses in the book but Aaagh! Forget my wallet. Look behind you - a zombie!

hands cold, liver warm

wayhey, the tooth fairy's just given us 50 quid

Johnny Yesno

Man at back: "Thanks for giving me the real soap this time, lads. Have I managed to get all that trick soap off?"

hands cold, liver warm

man at back: "I've come to audition for the glaswegian black and white minstrel show"