Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:22:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

gig for london 'whores - october motorcrash, march 16th

Started by european son, March 09, 2004, 05:55:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

european son

my mate's band, i've pimped them here before, apologies. last time for a while, promise...

i'll be heading to london for this one, so if any VWs are in the area, bored and have a spare fiver i thought i'd keep you informed. like sore bottom mum i'll even promise to buy you a drink if you show up.

Tuesday March 16th - Carling Islington Academy

Quote from: "the people at carling"This young London four-piece have developed a unique style of writing and arranging their exceptionally good songs. Iain's howling vocals are performed with heart and soul and along the way they pay homage to The Ramones, The Smiths and Smashing Pumpkins; always retaining an insatiable line in hooks and melody. This new contemporary rock sound makes them stand apart from any other unsigned band on the circuit.

See them at Bar Academy first before the music press get wind of them and join their ever growing fan base. October Motorcrash are planning a tour in the Summer to support the release of their self-financed EP - so check 'em out now!

some old demos of some old songs

October Motorcrash - Summer

October Motorcrash - It's A Long Way Back To Germany

October Motorcrash - Die Die In The Summertime

and an acoustic track from the singer

The Beat Up Star - Rockstar Takes A Fall