Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:31:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

bill bailey in brass eye?

Started by roboplegic wrongcock, February 14, 2006, 02:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roboplegic wrongcock

hi. this is my first post, actually its the first time i found a forum that interests me! i'm not too sure about what i'm doing so please correct any faux pas. cheers. anyway, i was watching my beloved brasseye dvd this morning, the crime episode, and i noticed that bill baileys name was mentioned in the credits, does anyone know if this is bill 'part troll' bailey and if so where is he in the episode? i've wtched it through acouple of times and cant spot him. any info would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Lee

Different Bill Bailey I'm afraid.

Darrell

It's a different Bill Bailey - the Brass Eye one is a big fat American with a bushy moustache.

The Mumbler

There's an American actor with the same name.   Appears in the Senator Agsby package (he's the "Toughcopy" Eyewitness).  Alexander Armstrong's also in the same insert, playing a man in a baseball cap.

roboplegic wrongcock

wow! that was quick! thats a shame, although it would be interesting to see what bill baily and chris morris would come up if they worked together.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Nathan Barley plays intergalactic media node....or something.

The Mumbler

He also plays "Father Pierre Kupek" in the Crime edition.

ffogems

Quote from: "Shoulders?-Stomach!"Nathan Barley plays intergalactic media node....or something.

plays intergalactic muddy gnome, more like.

Or something.

Pepotamo1985

Quote from: "roboplegic wrongcock"it would be interesting to see what bill baily and chris morris would come up if they worked together.

No.

Jack Skellington

Quote from: "Pepotamo1985"
Quote from: "roboplegic wrongcock"it would be interesting to see what bill baily and chris morris would come up if they worked together.

No.

A little more tact perhaps?

Utter Shit

Quote from: "Pepotamo1985"

No.
Why not? Bailey is funny, Morris is funny...explain yourself.

they did work together.

Bill Bailey had a part in The Day Today. Check the MTV piss take

Lee

Quote from: "depressed beyond tablets"Bill Bailey had a part in The Day Today. Check the MTV piss take
The MTV pisstake that featured Chris Morris playing every single character?

yes. well i didn't say he was a character, strictly. but he is in it

Dark Sky

purlieu

Did he do some of the music or something?
Unless this is a 'cunt' joke.

plastic nancy

roboplegic wrongcock - perhaps a bit of a long shot, given the number of people here who might pick that name, but do you happen to go to the quiz at the Turf Tavern pub in Oxford on a regular basis? Very long shot now I come to think of it...

Sorry, this is a pointless post really.

roboplegic wrongcock

no i don't i'm afraid. why do you ask? also i noticed there pepotamo 1985 has not explained himself yet. now i know my comment might have been a bit mundane but as i stated when i opened this thread, this is the first time i have used a forum and i'm getting used to it. so anything just a bit more helpful than rude and dismissive one word answers would be great. cheers.

Bill Bailey appears in one of the jingles for the MTV pisstake on The Day Today.

See if you can spot him. He is slightly monged