Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:30:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Fill in the signs Challenge

Started by @ssmaster, February 19, 2006, 02:23:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@ssmaster

Lady Beaner

Is it a new Aphex Twin video?! The wee one looks like whatshisface!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

The Neanderthals had trouble filling out their application forms for 'The Missing Link'.

I'm a bit photshopless at the moment.

BagJob

sproggy

baptist

Damn Sproglette - beat me to it!

zozman

Edit: oops, sorry S?S. That'll teach me to only look at the pictures.

slim

DocDaneeka

Oh my thats the best Mong Ive seen on here for ages. I declare you winner of the thread.

Not that good, is it? Is this sarcasm? I'm not even sure I get it.

DocDaneeka

Well It wasnt intended to be. :(

slim

Quote from: "Lookalike Mark Chapman"Not that good, is it? Is this sarcasm? I'm not even sure I get it.
I liked it because I spent some time trying to determine if that was a woman or not and failed to reach a conclusion, so it summed up the picture perfectly for me.

weekender

Mine involves a weird homosexual time-travelling self-incest paradox, and I don't get a vote?  You bastard.

@ssmaster

El Unicornio, mang

Out of interest, where did you get the original pic from? Is there any background to it? (yes, apart from a couple of cars and some trees)

DocDaneeka

Quote from: "weekender"Mine involves a weird homosexual time-travelling self-incest paradox, and I don't get a vote?  You bastard.
Lick my botty.

Lt Plonker

zozman

@ssmaster

Quote from: "The Unicorn"Out of interest, where did you get the original pic from? Is there any background to it? (yes, apart from a couple of cars and some trees)

It was posted on my site, I'm unsure where it came from, sorry.

Quote from: "slim"
Quote from: "Lookalike Mark Chapman"Not that good, is it? Is this sarcasm? I'm not even sure I get it.
I liked it because I spent some time trying to determine if that was a woman or not and failed to reach a conclusion, so it summed up the picture perfectly for me.
Yeah, that was it. I liked the idea that the the signs would show the genitals they were supposed to be hiding. So I drew a photoshophallus. When it came to drawing the, er, ladygarden, I thought, 'how can I simplify this?' My knowledge of that whole area is rather limited to be honest, so I thought, as that one at the back is of indeterminate gender (species?) I'd go for the question mark option. Glad it made some people smile.

I'm liking Lt Plonker's at the moment - what I would've done with a graphics tablet :o)

fanny splendid

Heh, now that's the best so far!

hands cold, liver warm

For the last few days, I've been trying to work out who the woman(?) reminds me of . It finally clicked last night

the predator

She (?) reminds me of a neolithic mother goddess. Look, it's even got the hat.