Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:39:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Photos Of Things You Shouldn't (& subsequent mongs)

Started by Artemis, March 01, 2006, 06:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artemis

My very irritating housemate left this for the rest of us, yesterday...

Suttonpubcrawl

I was at a friend's house on Monday and there was a note almost exactly like that on his fridge, but it was anonymous. So I took it down and signed it "CUNT".

Cack Hen

Quote from: "Artemis"

(picture)

Well, there are two sides to every story but I'd wager she's a bit of a twat. I hate it when people don't just talk to you about a problem.

Circusfire

Question - Why the fuck does Jenny expect you to pick her mother up?

mook

Sounds like Jenny's mum is coming to stay; buy some marigolds and get that old bitch to do the tidying up.

Almost Yearly

Dear Jenny,

It really doesn't pay to have such a tight sphincter all your life. After your mum's gone, how about I help you loosen it?

Cheers,
Artemis

Circusfire

Given the bubbly handwriting and emotional maturity I'd wager this Jenny was about 18.

Perhaps it could be the beautiful and inspirational Jennifer Finch of "Love Starts With a Smile" fame?

wheatgod

Dear Jenny
You're picking up your own mum? By yourself!!? You're a fucking hero, I'm in awe. Fun? I won't be having fun, I'll be pondering how lucky I am to be so close to you.
I have commissioned a medal.

Yours,
Arty

Cheers!

mook

Artemis, I don't suppose you could post a picture of this Jenny could you, she sounds like she deserves a good old fashioned monging. Perhaps you could even print out some of the more choice ones and blu-tac them around the house, I reckon she'd like that.

ffogems

I seem to appear to be in a minority here, but why is it quite so terrible to suggest that you should clean up after yourself?

However, I too can't see why Johnno Artemis should be picking up Jenny's "mom".  Unless Jenny's "mom" is a prostitute and he's picking her up in an altogether different way, then doing it different ways in the altogether.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Partridge's Love Child"I seem to appear to be in a minority here, but why is it quite so terrible to suggest that you should clean up after yourself?
Yeah, I think the request as such was reasonable, it was just the condescending, snooty and irritating way in which it was phrased.

If you need to be told that it's polite to clear up after yourself, you should expect to be addressed in a condescending and snooty fashion.  I think he got off lightly, you should see the essay that I started writing to people or persons unknown in my block who thought that, instead of spending all of thirty seconds climbing down the stairs and taking their rubbish to the bins, they could just toss it out of the window.  I enjoyed writing it so much I was rather miffed when they stopped doing it, and I didn't get chance to add the finishing touches to my Meisterwerk.

EFB

I'm guilty of leaving a note on the front door of my block which read

"To whoever is playing their guitar at 2am,

Please either play at a more reasonable hour, or take lessons.

That is all."

Cack Hen

You know what Artemis could be doing? Leaving her a note with the link to this thread written on it so she could come and read people calling her a cunt. It's slightly devilish but I don't think I'd really care.

Purple Tentacle

People who write notes to air their grievences deserve clensing with fire, especially in a house share.

Artemis

First of all, I'm not 'Jonny' - that's someone else we live with. I'll see what I can do about getting her image. There is actually one out there - she was part of a volleyball team in Germany (she's German)... I'll see it I can find it.

Artemis

Ok, here's the best I could do. While the housemate I get on with (not Jonny, for reference) and I were waiting for her to arrive, we put her name into the german google and it spat out this. Turns out she's the second from right on the top row - the one that looks like a man, we think...  we were hoping for the one on the far left, whose torso seems to start very high up her body, or the one on the far left, who''s pulling a daft face.

wheatgod

Ewww, ugly German girls. Luckily I have a fetish for kneepads.

Make me smile

Quote from: "Artemis"Turns out ... we think...  we were hoping...
I'm confused, you do know what your housemate looks like don't you? Or is she just a mysterious entity rattiling the roof tiles and leaving notes?

Ambient Sheep

I'm confused too.

But if you read that note out in a German accent, it gets a lot funnier.

Artemis

Sorry - maybe I wasn't being clear. We accepted her for the empty room in our house before we knew what she looked like. She didn't send a pic so this volleyball photo from a couple of years ago was all we had - we knew she was one of the players, we just didn't know which one.

mothman

It's true, "This means you're free to do whatever you like & have fun" acquires a whole new meaning when said in a German accent. Arbeit macht frei, indeed.

Almost Yearly

Quote from: "Artemis"we knew she was one of the players, we just didn't know which one.
Nope, still confused.

Too much Lost, kenneth?

The one on the far left could be a moggul, long legs and plain face like that. I can smell them, looking at that photo, can you? Just me then.

Artemis

Oh, for god's sake.

We knew her name, and that she liked to play volleyball. From that, we deduced that she was probably one of the players in that picture. She was living in Germany when we offered her the room so we didn't know what she looked like.

What bit are you struggling with?

Purple Tentacle

Dear Artemis

a) I have decided that since you are not going to, I will be washing my nan's pants this afternoon. This means that you are free to discuss Deal or No Deal and have fun.

b) I have noticed that you have been supplying information in a messy fashion, leaving unanswered questions lying around. I am uncomfortable posting to a forum with so many open parentheses lying around, even if you're not. Please can we ensure that all information is clarified before my nan turns up for her pants.

El Unicornio, mang

Maybe we could get the verbwhores to record some songs based on the note and have the CD hand delivered by gazzyk1ns in his rapist mask

Just an idea, like