Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 05:53:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Invite to Oink or similar torrent tracker

Started by Al Tha Funkee Homosapien, March 03, 2006, 11:07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolodex Propaganda

NoSleep

Quote from: "SteveLampkins"
Quote from: "NoSleep"How To Cheat On Your Ratio

That's not cool.

It's also a reason to think twice about giving out invites to people you only know via an internet forum.

Quote from: "NoSleep"
Quote from: "SteveLampkins"
Quote from: "NoSleep"How To Cheat On Your Ratio

That's not cool.

It's also a reason to think twice about giving out invites to people you only know via an internet forum.

Also, I like the first comment on there.

QuoteJust FYI.. this got me banned from Oink. Be careful.

Uzi Lover

To bump up the whorishness slightly, would anyone have any pisexy/x264/ScT invites they could give out? Or an account to share? I have Oink, Bitme and BitmeTV invites if anyone's interested.

Abbatoir worker

Has anyone got an Oink invite they could put my way?  Very much appreciated if so!

Abbatoir worker

thewomb

I would be equally appreciative if there's any helpful peeps out there.

phantom_power

i would really like an oink account too. i will be responsible with it and very grateful

I too am busting for some Oinky, if anyone can help. I will be a good boy every day and leave my BitComet on non-stop...I don't pay for it so doesn't matter...

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Quote from: "The Boston Crab"I too am busting for some Oinky, if anyone can help. I will be a good boy every day and leave my BitComet on non-stop...I don't pay for it so doesn't matter...

No you won't. You're not allowed to use BitComet or any other client based on BitLord with Oink. Get µTorrent or Azureus instead.

Hmm, interesting...I was tempted by µTorrent for a good while but when I did use it, it was shite.

If I get it, will someone be able to oblige anyway? It'll be much appreciated, I can't get enough of stealing other people's music!

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

I would but I still haven't managed to get a good enough ratio to be given any invites.

I'm a plonker and lost my account for not logging into my account for too long. Shit.

Identity Crisis Ahoy!

Any spare invites going? It'd be much appreciated!

joeyzaza

I'd love an invite too. Pretty please....

RHX

When I manage to finally get my invites, I'll pass them around here. Could be a while though, what's the best way to get a good ratio?

Identity Crisis Ahoy!

uploading requests & seeding popular stuff.

I'm doing quite well actually, my ratio is a fantastic 1.263, largely due to not yet finding much I've wanted to scum up my ratio with. I'd prefer to build up a grand ratio (not by uploading FLAC singles, the cheeky cunts) and then rinse it all on one pissed afternoon.

Toad in the Hole

Being patient and not downloading every single thing you want.  Use the bookmarks to save up.  Jump on some popular torrents (Beatles - Love has been good for me).  Generally, though, just don't go crazy and end up having downloaded 5Gb straight away and need to leave your PC on for a month to build a half decent ratio!

vacant

To all who have an Oink account, checkout their frontpage.
 A good xmas for all.

joeyzaza

Quote from: "vacant"To all who have an Oink account, checkout their frontpage.
 A good xmas for all.
Sssssshh! More bandwidth for me. ;o)

vacant

Sod socks and books for xmas, i think i'll need a large amount of blank discs!
There goes my hard drive space.

thewomb

Invite, anyone?

(That's a request and not an offer, unfortunately.)

Robot Devil

Toad in the Hole

Just so you know guys, the thing on the homepage doesn't apply if you join now, it's only for existing members. <huge>

Rubbish Monkey

Hooray! It was great when they did it last year. Not only is it  a chance to build my ratio back up but I can download a rather odd sounding Arnold  Schwarzenegger  album of christmas songs. Life is good.

ps: I have some invites, but you will have to wait for me to get home because I can't remember my password.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Argghhh, no ratio limitations. Can't. Stop. Downloading. Music.

Y'see...technically, you can download absolutely everything on there now and when you end up uploading it, your ratio will hit the roof.