Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:09:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PJ Harvey (rumoured new LP for Summer)

Started by mr rou-rou, March 09, 2004, 09:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr rou-rou

QuoteLatest News

4th March 2004
Album News
Whilst no official announcements have been made - we hear that the new P J Harvey album can be expected this summer. Our sources also tell us that the album was written, performed and produced by Polly with Head & Polly recording & mixing it. Rob Ellis, a long-time collaborator of Polly's, played drums & percussion on the record. No news yet on an album title but we have managed get information on some of the track titles which include Who The Fuck?, Shame, The Life And Death of Mr. Badmouth, The Letter and The Pocket Knife amongst others.
We've been told to expect more news shortly, so check back regularly for updates over the coming weeks.
source www.pjharvey.net

isn't that exciting?

Pilf

I saw her at the Eden Project festival and she was amazing, played a few of the newies as well which sounded a lot rawer, more 'Rid of Me' style almost than her later stuff. Can't wait.

The only annoying thing about the gig was I stood by a couple who snogged most of the time, only interrupting so the guy could complain about all these songs he hadn't heard (she played a right mixture of songs... some really old stuff).

Almost Yearly

QuotePolly with Head

If Ms Harvey would like to report to my own personal gynaecological chair immediately, several hours of oral sex is waiting for her there. Mnmnlrmnmrlrmnrmlrmblrbub.

Edit: sorry to turn it into a Know who I fancy, rou-rou, but isn't talent the biggest turn-on ...

... after short skirts, that is.

TOCMFIC

The lovely Polly... The EP that was released probably around 1993 or so, that if I recall had a bunch of acoustic stuff on it, had a nice naked picture of her inside (albeit wrapped in clingfilm if I recall). Vox I think it was gave away a poster of said image. Took pride of place on my wall that did...