Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 03:46:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Nathan Barley.

Started by mattp, March 10, 2006, 03:10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brutus Beefcake

What's wrong with Stella? It's a very nice afordable beer.

Quote from: "mattp"This post is wrong and shit on so many levels i don't even know where to begin.

You could try.  That would be my advice.  You might find that people are less aggressive and more open to an intelligent debate if you actually try and suggest where they are, in your opinion, labouring in a a misapprehension.  Wading into somewhere new and calling people cunts like a gibbering machine gun tends to make people dislike you and dismiss you as a poltroon.

purlieu

Anyone now thinking mattp is doing it all on purpose?

Catalogue Trousers

Given his severe lack of coherence, I do feel a vague pang of sympathy that he may be a genuine mentalist.

However, the odds are that he is just being the sort of pushy little shit who can dish it out (albeit tediously and pointlessly) but just can't take it.

purlieu

I dunno, I'm pretty scared by his threats.  What happens if he hits me? :(

Quast In Spaaace!

Quote from: "mattp"This post is wrong and shit on so many levels i don't even know where to begin.

You don't know where to stop, either do you?

mattp

Quote from: "Quast In Spaaace!"

With you?  Approximately after the tenth head stamp.  Depends on whether or not you're still twitching.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

......................................................................................................
..........................................................................................
..........................................................................................
........................................................................................
........................................................................................

Quast In Spaaace!

Quote from: "mattp"
Quote from: "Quast In Spaaace!"

With you?  Approximately after the tenth head stamp.  Depends on whether or not you're still twitching.
Stop you're turning me on I love the idea of you stamping on my head, I can watch your tight little fucktard arse flexinhg while you do it.

Pepotamo1985

You're either an attention seeking wankstain, or just an ignorant cunt. I don't know which is more annoying, to be frank.

mattp

Quote from: "Pepotamo1985"You're either an attention seeking wankstain, or just an ignorant cunt. I don't know which is more annoying, to be frank.

hey my name's not frank!!!!

lol

Cack Hen

Has somebody a bit too much sherbert and one too many nights? Have they? Aww.

Quast In Spaaace!

Quote from: "mattp"
Quote from: "Pepotamo1985"You're either an attention seeking wankstain, or just an ignorant cunt. I don't know which is more annoying, to be frank.

hey my name's not frank!!!!

lol

oh, oh yes that does it for me baby you're so talented and funny, I'm in danger of covering my monitor in spunk just reading you.

NOT

mattp

are you a bird quest?  Only a woman could be as unfunny as you.

keir

what a dick. even though spambot told me to ignore you i wanted to say that, even though that's probably what you want.