Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:28:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Grid Three

Started by Tre, March 10, 2006, 11:05:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Some excellent Scooter Boys in there! Always good to see him.

Tre

Quote from: "DocDaneeka"Very nice! I blame the Stitcher for my last one being out by a few pixels.

So do I - sorry Doc!
I think the checks bit is increadible! those 8 really gel well.
There are some nice bits in all of them I recon. Although not so sure about me with a beard!

mothman

'Tis a thing o' beauty. But I think the Grid format is all tapped out. . . What next? A Sphere? A Hypercube? Or maybe just back to a single line, but one that joins at each end - you can get some Java trickery to display it as a never-ending loop. . . Or, even better! A Mobius Strip! Whoever joins the two ends has to join one end flipped over to the other. . .

Labian Quest

Why not do a comic strip where every square follows on from the previous one like that twenty words thing.

Tre

I agree the grid has been done and dealt with now, may be we could return to it in 10 years time when we can post the images to each other through brainwaves...

That's a nice idea Labian... altough different from the image manip of the grid and worms...but I'd be up for a square of that.

I recon I could probably sort out a loopy thing for a single line - maybe more corpse style this time though - just a few pixles to link with?

Mobius strip! Are you nuts Mothman! Fliping things? back to back stuff! I can't even patch a few squares together without someone finding fault!

but yes - something slightly different is needed...

Gandhi

To help certain posters rediscover their mong mojo, this thread is now dead.