Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 07:25:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Xbox 360 Live

Started by terminallyrelaxed, March 17, 2006, 02:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terminallyrelaxed

Right, it does exactly what it says on the tin.

Please don't post in this thread for anything other than to post your gamertags, list of games, or to request a game with other verbwhores. If you do not own an Xbox 360, please do not post in this thread at all, there is another thread here for discussion of all the new consoles and the merits or otherwise of their games. You cooperation is appreciated.

Before non-gamers start complaining, the old threads are being locked, this is just for tidyness and ease of browsing.

Right, 360 Owners: Lets make this easy to use, for the moment only post the following; your gamercard if you can, if not, then your gamertag, and then what games you have.

Please don't post anyything else until it looks like everyone has added their tag - I know this is a bit wanky but it will make for a lot easier for referencing if you can just click on the first page and see all the CAB 360ers and what games they have.
I will edit this post with a spreadsheet-type thing once they are all in, and of course people can edit their first post when they get new games. After that, it should be a rather dull list of game requests and blow-by-blow accounts of fight night etc, any other discussion should fit either into Fury's next-gen consoles thread or Games News and Releases. This isnt a gaming forum so lets have some consideration and keep it tidy.

I'll start the ball rolling:

Gamertag:

BiscuitFrenzy

Games:

Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
Project Gotham Racing 3
Far Cry Instincts Predator
Halo 2

InfiniteFury

Gamertag:

InfiniteFury

Games:

Project Gotham Racing 3
Burnout Revenge
Fight Night Round 3
Need For Speed: Most Wanted
Perfect Dark 0

http://gamercard.xbox.com/infinitefury.card

V

PGR3
NFS:MW
COD2
Ridge Racer 6
DOA4
Burnout Revenge
Tiger Woods
Oblivion

Captain Mildred

Gamertag:

Silken

Games:

Project Gotham Racing 3
Fight Night Round 3
Perfect Dark 0
Call Of Duty 2
Burnout Revenge
Table Tennis
FIFA World Cup 2006

http://gamercard.xbox.com/silken.card

Regular John

Gamertag:
Slaaaaabs

Games:
Perfect Dark Zero
Project Gotham 3

http://gamercard.xbox.com/Slaaaaabs.card

VegaLA

Gamertag:

VegaLA

Games:

Perfect Dark 0
Halo 2
DOA 4

http://gamercard.xbox.com/VegaLA.card

nixon

RHX

Gamertag:

RHX

Games:

Dead or Alive 4
Table Tennis

http://gamercard.xbox.com/RHX.card

Hypnotoad.

Gamertag:
Dirkgently1

Games:
Fight Night Round 3
Project Gotham 3
Condemned
Top Spin 2

http://gamercard.xbox.com/dirkgently1.card

lardboy

Call Of Duty 2
GRAW
Perfect Dark Zero
PGR3
Quake 4

bill hicks

Gamertag:
cultofweaver

Games:

Project Gotham Racing 3
Call of Duty 2
Fight Night Round 3

hoverdonkey

Gamertag:
baffled puddle

Games:
Burnout Revenge
NHL 2K6
NBA 2K6
COD2
GRAW
Fight Night 3
Tiger Woods
Madden 06
Need for Speed

lardboy

Right then, LiveWhores, I'm calling you out.  Saturday 15th Apr 6pm, your place.  Bring your games and able thumbs.  Name the game, and you'll beat me easily, but it might be a laugh.  Or not.  I dunno anymore.

So, in short, fancy a game tomorrow night, big boy?

hoverdonkey

Arse - can't. Working all night tomorrow. I'm always around on it though cos of my silly shifts, so will catch people at some point

terminallyrelaxed

Just a quick bump to remind people to edit their game list if its changed - I wanted to see if any of you have Blazing Angels as I might take Far Cry back to trade for it (its shit) but I don't see it listed.

I'll be on for a game of something later though.

hoverdonkey

Blazing Angels is rubbish mate. Don't bother. Loving Burnout Revenge online though. As much fun as GRAW. Seems to be some decent people playing it too.

terminallyrelaxed

Really? Oh. I really enjoyed the demo, but its true I don't know about playing a whole game of flying about, just like a whole game of fps mayhem gets a bit dul like Far Cry. I'm a bit crap at finishing games actually.

hoverdonkey

Yeah me too. It is fun for half an hour but after a while it's just dull. No sense of speed and the missions are very repetitive. Spend your time just pointing the plane towards the enemy, trying to get them in your sights with ground somewhere below/above/to the side of you.

terminallyrelaxed

Anyone fancy a game of something tonight, around 1am?

Ron Seal

Gamertag: GarryPDavies

Games:

Perfect Dark Zero

PGR3

Kameo

Battlefield 2

G.R.A.W.

terminallyrelaxed

Welcome to the clan. Might want to put that in bold so it leaps out at anyone just scrolling through for gamertags, just an idea....

Ron Seal

Done. I'll be getting GRAW in a week or so as well. Be gentle, I've only had my 360 a week.
I presume it's ok to send friend invites to the folk who've listed their tags in this thread?

EFB

Gamertag:

epilepticfridge

games:

project gotham racing
DOA 4
Ghost Recon

I'm absolute shite at all of them, so feel free to thrash me...

wasp_f15ting

PDZ
COD2
Kameo
NFSMW
PGR3

Live compatible games.

I'll be on more duing the summer.  When I am i'll have GRAW and FN3. Be fun to have a good GRAW match with all of ya.

terminallyrelaxed

Quote from: "Ron Seal"I presume it's ok to send friend invites to the folk who've listed their tags in this thread?

Absolutely, thasswaddissallabaaht.

I am half dead from night shifts but if anyone fancies a game of something tonight or tomorrow I'll be around.

I downloaded about 2Gb last night, both Kameo Demos, the Halo 3 Trailer, the Gears Of War Trailer and the Rainbow Six Vegas Trailer.
Anyone else going to be downloading the MotoGP 06 Live Demo? I'm shit on bikes, even worse than cars, but it should be a laugh anyway...

hoverdonkey

Yeah I have downloaded that. It looks brilliant but you know, it's bikeszzzz.

Add me Ron. I'm off this weekend, the wife is away  and it's gonna piss down all weekend so I'll be spending my hours on Live while playing FM 2006 on my laptop, scratching my arse and watcing BB7 on the TV. Heaven.

Ron Seal

Should be on tomorrow afternoon/evening on PGR3 if anyone's interested.

VegaLA

So we on for a few rounds of GRAW around 6pm ?

Sorry, I meant for Saturday.

hoverdonkey

I'm not home till tonight but will be around all weekend

EFB

I should be online tonight, everyone can feel free to send me a friend invite and then throughly thrash me at DOA ;)