Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,327
  • Total Topics: 106,766
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:21:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Xbox 360 Live

Started by terminallyrelaxed, March 17, 2006, 02:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VegaLA

Anyone fancy a runaround on the Crackdown 2 demo this weekend?
Or.......... as i've yet to get soem in, some RDR?

Big Jack McBastard

I'm available for a large portion of Sunday I believe and post 5pm on Sat should be fine too.

Big Jack McBastard

Vega and myself may well be having a Red Dead Redemption scour on Sun from around 5 or 6ish (I might get on a wee bit earlier) so all are invited to join in and possie up. If you're an established online gunslinger or a total noob your welcome to join and get your levels up a bit (tooling around with a mule and a crappy pistol at the start can be a pain but it doesn't last long), I'll chuck an invite in your direction if I spot yis on.

VegaLA

Cheers Big Jack.
That was a decent session Sat/Sun. well... Sunday had to disapear earlier than I had expected but Saturday's playdate was an eye opener. The online free roam aspect of the game is certainly a lot more fun than GTA IV's.  Pity more of us can't arrange a online meeting.

Still, Crackdown 2 this week and the playable demo has already convinced me that the game itself is a lot more involved than the original. 4 player Co-op if anyone wants to join me and Sinbad?

Big Jack McBastard

Yeah more peeps would make for an interesting romp I reckon, it's rather hit and miss joining up with some random possie as they rend to devolve into team killing dicketry after about 20 minutes of co-operation.

I'm still not sold on Crackdown though I did enjoy the first, I'll probably cave and get it but a bit later on and by then everyone will be onto whatever the new flavour of the month is.

DocDaneeka

I'll be up for some Crackdown 2 just have to get some gold membership again.

VegaLA

Quote from: Big Jack McBastard on July 08, 2010, 05:18:57 PM
by then everyone will be onto whatever the new flavour of the month is.

With DR2 being pushed back till late September the only game on my Radar will be Halo Reach, which is mid September. Untill then Crackdown 2 and RDR should be  dominating XBL.

glitch

As I posted in the RDR thread, I picked it up yesterday. Would be fun to get some coop in with you guys!

GT: desensitised