Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 07:04:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Big Brother 7

Started by Artemis, March 23, 2006, 12:20:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oscar

Quote from: "Shoulders?-Stomach!"
Jacuzzi, all female housemates naked- all writhy and foamstruck.... I would 'imagine' Robbs celebs could help you out.

Oh, I thought that was compulsory in every BB, heh like the phrase foamstruck though.
I wonder if they ask people at the audtions if they're prepared to de-kit themselves, I wonder if anyone gets through after saying no.

Almost Yearly

I imagine Cameron would've said no to such a question, and Vanessa, among others.

What an arrid post, sorry.

Oscar

QuoteWhat an arrid post, sorry.

Hehe, and my post was over the top and childish. There should be a name for this kind of tactics, I usually call it "pulling a grown-up" which makes no sense, but it's where the general atmosphere is one of childish nonsense and then the first person to use actual logic and reason in their argument wins by making everyone else look stupid (or just me in this case.)

Spoonsy

Quote from: "gazzyk1ns"
Quote from: "Spoonsy"I went to the auditions and got through two rounds with one call-back.

Whoa, what was it like? I imagine getting a callback means you got quite far? I heard that Endemol were holding the latter "auditions" in Coventry, did you have to travel there? Heh, I've wondered in the past what the "Sorry, your BB hopes are dashed, try again next year." phonecall would actually be like, did they take their time or just say "Sorry... but bye, we've got 500 others to call."?

I went to Manchester on the saturday and got throught the first two rounds, which were a 'why-I-should-be-on-big-brother' presentation to a group and a mock diary room chat respectively. I then had to return to the same place on the sunday and fill in an UNBELIEVABLY long application form which took about 3 hours. It asks you every question you'd care to think of, mainly of the deeply personal variety such as 'Which of your secrets would you least like your parents to find out about?'. I haven't heard from them since, and certainly wasn't invited back, so it seems that they avoid the awkward hope-dashing method in favour of silence.

Little Hoover

So go on then, what would you not like your parents to find out about.

Spoonsy

I wrote something extremely boring about a recreational drugs habit that ended many years ago and I'm sure my parents know about anyway. The woman next to me wrote a story about taking on thirteen rugby players at once in a shower. I felt like a very dull person, but not sufficiently dull to go out and have sex with 13 large men.

Oscar

I suspect you were the only person audtioning who answered that question truthfully.

Little Hoover

I can't stand application forms there's just so many times you have to resist making a joke.
Q. 'Which of your secrets would you least like your parents to find out about?
A. I hate them

Artemis

There's still time to get into BB Australia - started on Sunday and the opening show and first two days are seeding nicely on torrent sites. They certainly know what they're doing - the opener was excellent - much more slick and more of a spectacle then the UK. The host is just as annoying as Davina but the house... wow! I'd love to live there - massage table, gym, swimming pool (proper pool), hot tub, secret room, barbeque area, huge double beds for every housemate.... and Australia's opening twists? A punishment room with a transparent wall looking into the living area, one of the housemates doesn't go in at all, two of the housemates are in a relationship......

Well worth the download if only to see how they do it to begin with.

Artemis

Ok, seeing as it's a 700mb download, here are some caps I made of the Australian Big Brother house 2006:

imitationleather

That is a sexy looking diary room.

weirdbeard

The Channel 4 sales website is saying that a) Little Brother will return (as opposed to Little Breakfast) and that live coverage will still be on E4.   This is good news as there was a rumour going about a decicated pay channel for live coverage.

imitationleather

I thought that the live coverage would still be on E4 most of the time, but round the clock coverage would no longer be avaliable all day unless you do an online subscription? I think that's still the case.

Artemis

A dedicted channel for 24 hour coverage seemed horribly plausible when I read that - that will be the way it goes, surely.

Utter Shit

Quote from: "Almost Yearly"I imagine Cameron would've said no to such a question, and Vanessa, among others.

What an arrid post, sorry.

Do you remember Vanessa at all? She promoted herself as a lunatic before entering the house, then just sort of sat there. If she was asked that question, she would undoubtably have said yes.

Little Hoover

Vanessa? I thought she was called Banetha.
She was horrible because she came across as the most polite and normal but was really incredibly evil. Although no one actually noticied what a bitch she was.
Still I doubt it's possible for anyone to be  more hateful than last years Craig, so on that basis it should be wonderful this year.

Hypnotoad.

Quote from: "Little Hoover"Vanessa? I thought she was called Banetha

Don't be ridiculous, it was Baneffa

She had a very working class speech impedimant, like Sonya off Eastenders

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteCraig

Agh, thanks a lot for reminding me. He ruined that series.

The producers do have a tendency to pick 'the camp annoying one' every year. I hope this year they have a slightly more imaginative selection process.

ffogems

Quote from: "Shoulders?-Stomach!"
Agh, thanks a lot for reminding me. He ruined that series.

The producers do have a tendency to pick 'the camp annoying one' every year. I hope this year they have a slightly more imaginative selection process.

I've often wondered if the producers saw through Craig's veneer of machismo and faux-rasping tongue and knew that he would crumble into a sack of shit-pant insecurity and priapic desperation as soon as he got in to the house.
More big boobies please this year, big bro.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Perhap they will bring Kinga back. (Perhap not.)

hymen spaz

Quote from: "Homer J"
Quote from: "Little Hoover"Vanessa? I thought she was called Banetha

Don't be ridiculous, it was Baneffa

She had a very working class speech impedimant, like Sonya off Eastenders

wasn't she from South Africa or am i confused. And if these rather sunday sport rumours are to be believed she's a reet Tart.

http://theinternetforum.co.uk/bigbrother5/vanessa1.html

Ambient Sheep

Yes, she was from South Africa.

Purple Tentacle

Oh right, there were two Vanessas. The blonde white South African nonentity, and the black fake-lesbian lisping nonentity.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I've seen the blonde version in Virgin Megastores in Leeds. She's small but very attractive (weird because I didn't find her very attractive during the weeks she was on TV. That should be in 'Piss-poor claims to fame' really. Still, I'm glad it was her and not Baneffa- this way around I don't have to pay for therapy.

Artemis

Oooh, the Australians have a mother and daughter ias two of the housemates, but no-body else knows and they have to keep it a secret or they get kicked off. Also, the prize money is one MILLION dollars.

Catalogue Trousers

ffogems wrote:

QuoteMore big boobies please this year, big bro.

You can get better ones for a very low price on Page 3 of the Sun, me old china.

Although they'll doubtless print grainy screen-grabs of any girly chestal exposure almost as a matter of religious observance, I suspect.

Gazeuse

I believe I may have just seen Czech Big Brother on TV, but I can't be sure. It was very similar anyway.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Artemis"Also, the prize money is one MILLION dollars.
= £421,106 at the time of writing, but still impressive.

TheWizard

I'm glad this is on Channel 4 when The Sopranos is on More 4. Thanks a lot Channel 4.

Mr. Analytical

They're not showing the Sopranos on C4?  That's it... I've had enough of this...

Now let me see...

Rifle? check.
Telescopic lens? check.
Tube map? check.
Dildo? check.
Copy of the Quran? check.

Wish me luck folks.