Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:18:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

XTC - The Vidiots' Revenge (videos, TV appearances and more)

Started by TJ, March 27, 2006, 01:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paperlung

So what are these licensing problems that prevent a DVD release?  Are they surmountable?  And if not, can't we rustle up a bootleg DVD and post the band a fiver?  (I say we...some of us don't get to rub shoulders with interesting people...Jesus, I guess that's why I'm here now, typing this...)

benthalo

QuoteAnyone remember that ? I *think* it had Rowland Rivron in it, but I may be mistaken.

He's the drummer for the closing song. "We're Through" or whatever it was called - Holland's own imitation of McGoohan's resignation scene.

I've just been sent a timecoded archive copy of Colin Moulding's appearance on Pop Quiz from Spring 1982. Is this doing the rounds? I've never seen it on lists in my many years as an XTC tv spots collector!

nuttyxander

*bump*

Forgive me if this has come up already, but I just nearly collapsed laughing from my chair watching this history of xtc made by xtc (in an adam and joe esque toy movie style) to promote oranges and lemons.

There's a few other gems on youtube as well, which I've bunged into a playlist. None of it uploaded by me, natch.

imitationleather

Oh wow, that History of XTC video is absolutely brilliant. Superb stuff!