Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:53:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Chris Morris found dead.

Started by The Plaque Goblin, April 01, 2006, 07:09:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Plaque Goblin

imitationleather

Ohh, that was as funny as Nathan Barley!

Rolodex Propaganda

Catalogue Trousers

Hint: when doing an April Fool, you don't immediately say "April Fool". You give convincing details, maintain those convincing details when challenged, and only own up that it's all a joke and you've fallen for it like the fascists you are when either (i) everyone contines to believe you or (ii) everyone has figured out that you're talking shite.

Not "Chris Morris is dead...ha ha, only kidding!" Just doesn't work at all.

Must go now, off to harvest my spaghetti bush.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Spaghetti bush? Yeah right, everyone knows that spaghetti is a root vegtable. Get with the programme grandad.

Can you not harvest root vegetables then?

wheatgod

SurferGhost

This is a sad day for comedy. Get well soon Christ.

Duckula

He was past his best anyway

LOL

Lee

I prefered it when he died on GLR in 1992 etc.

purlieu

Alberon

He was that ginger tosser who was married to Billie Piper, wasn't he?

keir

he died in a bizarre Guardian accident.

Little Hoover

Hoogstraten'sSmilingUlcer

No, he's very much alive.

Wikipedia:

QuoteEric Harris and Dylan Klebold were behind the guns on April 20, and while they were friends with Trenchcoat Mafia member Chris Morris, they were not members of the group themselves.

Chris Morris, who had been very vocal in his dislike of Columbine High, was questioned by police but eventually cleared as a suspect. It is believed that Morris may have had prior knowledge of the [Columbine High School] attack, but this is not confirmed. After his release, Morris was interrogated several times and given a lie detector test, which he passed; a search of his home revealed no evidence of involvement.

Old things everyone has seen before #927.

biniput

Don't do that again please.

That would to me be truely devastating news.  That would be one shit day.

Thank god for april fools. Don't care how he is now at comedy just that some people are around.  You know what I meen.

gazzyk1ns

Quote from: "Alberon"He was that ginger tosser who was married to Billie Piper, wasn't he?

That's Chris Moyles, you idiot.

purlieu

Quote from: "gazzyk1ns"
Quote from: "Alberon"He was that ginger tosser who was married to Billie Piper, wasn't he?

That's Chris Moyles, you idiot.
I thought he was one half of Mark & Lard.

bird yawn

Who am I now going to worship as if possessed like some mad laughing tribesman while confidently masturbating?

Sadness

I've absolutely nothing to add to this thread except I felt like saying.....Small Town Gypsy Massacre.

JCBillington

I did actually fall for the one about Jasper Carrott and Condoleeza Rice having been friends in the 70s (on a Birmingham exchange program) in yesterdays Independent.

Purple Tentacle

Chris Morris would certainly NEVER imply that someone has died.

Nor make a fake news bulletin about someone getting shot.

Hang your head.

Labian Quest

If Chris Morris ever does die, they're going to have a hard time convincing the public that it's actually happened:

'Chris Morris is dead'

'Oh, haha yes, that's really zany and satirical. I believe you'

Go With The Flow

Quote from: "Labian Quest"If Chris Morris ever does die, they're going to have a hard time convincing the public that it's actually happened:

'Chris Morris is dead'

'Oh, haha yes, that's really zany and satirical. I believe you'

Especially if he did die on April 1st.

Brutus Beefcake

Andy Kaufman had a similar problem.

The Plaque Goblin

buttgammon

Quote from: "JCBillington"I did actually fall for the one about Jasper Carrott and Condoleeza Rice having been friends in the 70s (on a Birmingham exchange program) in yesterdays Independent.

I believed that one too! I told somebody how weird that was, and she thought it was real too. It clicked bout half an hour later and I thought "Shit! Why did I think that was true?"

Neville Chamberlain

I've only just seen this thread and I must say I'm deeply saddened by the news of his passing.

I extend my condolences to his wife, Jo, and their child. Lord knows what they must be going through at this very sad and trying time.

I'll miss you, Chris :-(

imitationleather

Haha, that's the funniest thing in the whole thread! Well done!