Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:33:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Return Of The Son Of Twenty One Words

Started by TJ, April 13, 2006, 02:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neveragain

good enough good enough good enough good enough good enough good enough good enough good enough good enough?' he repeated proudly.

John Self

The General replied, "I'm not deaf you impudent little cunt, neither am I deaf, so you needn't repeat yourself, and no,

Neville Chamberlain

don't bother repeating yourself cos I'm not deaf you know. Blind, yes, but I'm not deaf - and don't bother repeating yourself."

slim

Pritchard repeated himself.

The general was incandescent with rage. He darted quickly forward, towards Pritchard, and struck him squarely on the

captain Grimes

penis with his mouth. Prichard gasped with amazment, not having recived any sort of penial pleasure in many, many minutes. Due

Neville Chamberlain

to a childhood injury sustained in childhoood when he was younger, however, Pritchard's banjo string snapped and his helmet came loose.

Almost Yearly

So far, so good, the comedy show was pretty much writing itself. Jack sat back and stuck a well deserved Sodastream

John Self

Success Prediction Mark onto his Success-o-meter: not quite Mainstream, but it was a start, as far as predictions went! "WHAT THE

Jemble Fred

KIDS TODAY WANT IS SPED-UP SIGHT GAGS, MONKEY WHIMSY AND LOTS OF LOVELY HIP DRUGS!" he reckoned, loudly.

Meera Syal

Mister Cairo

was meanwhile riding a tiny bike in the direction of the Have Your Say labs, where teams of Verbwhores were distilling

dan dirty ape

gutrot bathtub liquor in some kind of ill-conceived 'tribute to Prohibition' for visiting '20s obsessed warbler Morrisey. Syal loves gin.

skibz

Coincidentally, "Syal loves gin" was also the name of an unreleased album of duets featuring Morrisey and the reclusive 80's star

dan dirty ape

Jimmy Cricket. "One was in an artistic wilderness at that point, not knowing which direction one should take." Cricket said recently.

Jemble Fred

Morrissey said nothing.

The mystery of Morrissey's unending silence is the most interesting story in the world.

But anyway, back to

dan dirty ape

Life', a hit record for Soul 2 Soul, was cut short when distillery foreman Darrell tersely switched off the radio. "Oi!,

neveragain

' shouted he. 'Not here! A sacred quiet-looking vestibule, to which people are generally unassuming. The perfect place for the completion

Jemble Fred

of the story?

"Not on your Nelly!" cried Eminem, swinging on the chandalier and throwing snackajacks down at the hungry immigrants

TOCMFIC

who stared longingly at him. Little did he know, the thin cable supporting him was about to snap, sending him down

Almost Yearly

a spiral of regret for sourcing his light fittings at B&Q. "The cable - is not able - it's unstable - wish I'd read

butnut

Aesop's fable"

As he crashed to the ground and landed (making quite a pleasing sound), many of the people in the

Mister Cairo

labs felt a shared sense of community, ended only by the blood from Eminem's leaking body seeping into the office of

Jemble Fred

fair trading, which had foolishly been moved from their lovely complex to a slimy canyon down in the depths of the

Mister Cairo

aircraft carrier, which at this moment was preparing to receive George Bush again. The carrier shuddered with embarrassment as Bush lifted

Almost Yearly

his winky off his sticky little ballsack, stuck a miniature star spangled banner in its eye and waved it patriotically from

Jemble Fred

his position perched on the shoulders of John Culshaw and Rory Bremner. "Hooray!" he gurgled, as the impressionists waved to the

TJ

audience of three people who still enjoyed their dribblings. "Ha ha!", said the audience, "LOL NO Tony BLIARS!!!". Then Chris Morris arrived.

Mister Cairo

At once Bush's winky stood to attention, the fleshy little fiend respecting the man who brought the world such gems as

ffogems

Carry On Peadophiling, Confessions of a 'File> New Window' cleaner and Nathan Barley, which is considered to be the most depthless

Almost Yearly

thing since the z axis was invented and Kate Thornton drowned trying to snort a saucer of milk.

The body of

Jemble Fred

work that Chris wished was his own was actually that of Mark Arden. In fact, Morris was often to be heard