Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 07:21:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Return Of The Son Of Twenty One Words

Started by TJ, April 13, 2006, 02:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mister Cairo

screaming the lyrics to Kate Bush songs into the ears of any passing aardvark who was foolish enough to let him

skibz

get within a hundred feet. Fortunately, the aardvark had prepared a startling repartee for such an eventuality, and proceeded to wax

butnut

Kate's Bush.

In the midst of all this confusion, no-one had noticed that a small door had opened in the corner

Jemble Fred

of Eminem's eyes. Well, one small boy had noticed but as he was brought up to be polite, he said nowt.

Mister Cairo

This door led to the little known world of cookd and bombd, where "regulars" must do battle with trolls and make

Neville Chamberlain

fun of people they deem to possess inferior intellects. It is a shadowy world of conspiracy theorists, lefties, and assorted nutjobs.

Mister Cairo

The door allowed the Verbwhores to skip out of their world for their scheduled "Factory Meet". The first Verbwhore to exit

Jemble Fred

ran happily along the golden fields leading up to the Factory gates, until the device on their neck activated, bursting their

butnut

sandwiches out of their lunchbox, as well as most of their head.  From behind the factory gates, a small fleet of

Neville Chamberlain

Ford Mondeos, each containing one bored, frustrated and quite possibly suicidal middle manager from Luton, revved their engines menacingly. Then suddenly

Mister Cairo

they heard the sound of their tormentor, the overly casual Ricky Gervais, who took one look at the disgruntled fleet and

Neville Chamberlain

was promptly run over and killed by a fork-lift truck that appeared apparently from nowhere. The body of Ricky Gervais

Jemble Fred

is now available from News International for the reasonable price of 356 million dollars.

At the stroke of noon, the factory

skibz

calmly strolled down to the old graveyard to meet its almost certain demise, slinging its pistol nonchalantly and waving to the

dan dirty ape

other anthropomorphic buildings doing that ducking up and down dance they do on most occasions. Waiting at the old graveyard was

Mister Cairo

David the Chameleon, at that moment a fetching shade of ecological green. "Does the Prime Minister agree that for too long

Jemble Fred

I have been speaking?"

Not just the PM (Thatch as was, but not now) but everyone in Britain nodded simultaneously. So

Mister Cairo

David decided to turn a delightful shade of blue and pissed all over the mausoleum belonging to the recently deceased celebrity

skibz

Dennis Weaver, who wasn't very famous but did die quite recently so it still counts.

Unexpectedly, Cameron redirected his effluent towards

dan dirty ape

his mouth. Due to a genetic defect Cameron wees Cresta lemonade. "It's frothy, man!" quipped a passing polar bear. But wait!...

Jemble Fred

... That was no polar bear! That was Wyclef Jean, out on the razz with best mates Ted Bovis (the fictional man)

Neville Chamberlain

and Spike Dixon (the very real man). Spike wore that shit-eating grin for which he had become famous and his

Mister Cairo

Outrageous Waistcoast, one half red to symbolize the blood of the orphans, the other half as black as the heart of

Jemble Fred

Darkness writer Joseph Conrad's black shoes.

"You know what, Wyclef?" said Ted, swaying slightly, "I don't think anybody's even remotely interested

butnut

in me, sexually."

"Not so," said Wyclef. " I've always thought of you as rather a fetching man. And so does my

skibz

Fetching Man, Alfonso." He pointed to a small man, no taller than 3'2, who carried a bag of assorted items including

Mister Cairo

His favourite Runcible Spoon, two pints of bishop's milk and a  little magic mirror which made anyone who looked in it

neveragain

see their own reflection. Ted, Wyclef and Spike came to the conclusion during later discussions that although they were outwardly jovial

dan dirty ape

inside them all was a maudlin little clown screaming 'love me'. Unfortunatley this wasn't a metaphor. Problems arose when Wyclef's clown

Jemble Fred

started to sublet the hip-hop gentleman's left ear to sundry Russian mobsters. The bailiffs forced entry through Wyclef's gut and demanded