Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:24:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Really not the right place to request this, but here goes...

Started by oldandnew, April 19, 2006, 06:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Sorry to spoil the fun, but (and I can't believe I still have to say this so bloody often), buying and selling is NOT ALLOWED on here.

Suttonpubcrawl

OK, here's my proper edited version of it. Unfortunately my mouse slipped at the end and I made a couple of accidental marks around the eyes, but that doesn't matter does it?

20footcockandballs

If you add enough spunk you can build towards some kind of mummy effect.

Robot DeNiro

I'm bumping this thread because a) it's brilliant, and b) I am after some photoshop advice.  I didn't want to clutter the place up with another selfish request thread, for fear of being told that NOT EVERYONE CARES ABOUT MY FUCKING PHOTOSHOP PROBLEMS.

I am trying to blend a photograph of one of my friends with The Laughing Cavalier.  I have fairly successfully cut and pasted my friend's head, but now I would like to make it look less stuck on, and more like part of the painting.  Here's a jpeg of what I have done so far:

The photo is a seperate layer, so it should be easy to manipulate, but I don't know where to start.  (I think I can get access to lots of photoshop filters, if you think I should use them.)

I am not asking you to do this for me.  The image above is much lower resolution than the PSD I am working on, and I have cropped the jpeg as well, so don't waste your time working on that.  Of course, feel free to graft cocks onto my friend's face if it will amuse you.

Thanks in advance for any help, abuse or ridicule.

butnut

You're friends with a chunkier Shoulders?Stomach!?

Robot DeNiro

I've never seen Shoulders?Stomach! but the 'chunkier' part is almost certain to be true.

butnut

I'm sure Hornshang will be along in a bit with a mong to show you.

How does that look robert? Thats more paintingesque I think...

Robot DeNiro

Yes, that's good, thank you very much.  How did you do it?  I'd like to have a go myself otherwise I'll never learn.

Oh, and it's 'Robot', not Robert...

mothman

Quote from: "Munday's Chylde"(picture)

How does that look robert? Thats more paintingesque I think...

Richard Linklater Presents: "A Cavalier Darkly."

butnut

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Nice work- I don't really look anything like him though.

Quote from: "Robot DeNiro"Yes, that's good, thank you very much.  How did you do it?  I'd like to have a go myself otherwise I'll never learn.

Watercolour filter.

QuoteOh, and it's 'Robot', not Robert...

No, it's definitely Robert.

Robot DeNiro

Quote from: "Munday's Chylde"Watercolour filter.
Great, I'll give it a go.

Thanks for that Monday's.

zozman

Can anyone find me a picture of old man Steptoe having a bath in the sink?  I forget why I want one now, but I couldn't find one anywhere.

slim

Quote from: "zozman"I forget why I want one now
Jimmy Hill.

(I couldn't find one either)

sproggy

Here you go.  Most people spell his name wrong, it's Wilfrid (not Wilfred) Brambell.

EDIT: I've just noticed, that's not a sink is it.

slim

That's the same pic I found, and I'll wager zoz found too. :)

zozman