Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:31:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Straight Outta Clapton

Started by djtrees, March 11, 2004, 07:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djtrees

Erm its a club night in that there london on saturday 13th march also its the record label thingy of stig who i dj for and of the immigruntz who no_offenc plays the crazy skins for

theres going to be 3 bands on including stig and the glorious apatt and its at the needles cellar bar in W1 that London (by portland street apparently)if you want to hear messed up noise and stuff and get a free cd get you arse there its only 2.99 to get in as well and starts at 8ish

Spaced Cadet

I thought this was a "Name a Riff that sounds like Layla" thread.

no_offenc

....can't plug this enough, even though I can't be there.

If you're into anything a bit left of centre, noisy and all that shite, then Stig and Apatt will be good for your ears, an tha.  And that dj feller is good as well.

the fact that my band's in with that lot has no bearing on my stance on this one....it'd be fucking boss whether I knew em or not :D

djtrees

Cheers Knobby ill split you your mickey next time i see you and have a good gig in widnus

oh and come to the gig

thanks

boki

SOC are cool - getting around the making-a-CDR-release-look-good issue by spraypainting the fuckers is a work of genius.  I'll probably find my way down to one of the club nights soon, especially if they get Murder Mile to play at one.