Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 03:47:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Caption Me This..

Started by @ssmaster, March 11, 2004, 07:47:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@ssmaster

sproggy

Her / it: 'Go on, I'll pop my teeth out for just 5 bucks extra'

or

Him: 'I don't care if they can touch your knees, I still ain't giving you a cigarette'

What the hell do you look like?....Snow wash denim indeed!

or

(Her) Shit, we`re wearing the same shoes, how embarassing!

Marcus Or Relius

"Heheh, I've drawn a Hitler mustache and a pair of round-framed glasses on Simon Heffer's mugshot, and now I'm going do a speech-ballon for him saying 'I am a gay'. Arf arf. My mate will be well pissed off at the defacement I have done upon his Daily Mail."

(that's the dude in the red T-shirt on the left by the way)

terminallyrelaxed

Marcus, what are you on about?

Joy Nktonga

People advised to switch to traditional black after mysterious grafitti artist "H" continues rampage on blue bins.

Sivead

Hatted couple in front "We look like were roller skating with no skates, but were not."

Bellscab

Guy in hat: "Is that lemon curd in your cunker or are you just pleased to see me (and gangrenous)?!"

OR:

"Is that wafer-thin cured ham in your Cavern-club-cunt or do you just have chronically mangly and inflamed labia?!"

terrorist

Bloke"No the auditions for footballer's wives were yesterday"

"Barbara Bush brings out the big guns for her son's campaign trail."

terrorist

"now then now then......"

Sivead

It Was Cancer

HER: : Look, all I'm saying is I'm an experimentalist.  My legs are the colour of sand, my shorts, the sea and my hair the clouds.  If you can't understand this, I may fuck off back to North London.

HIM: Geee, Thelma, all I asked was could I stroke your pussy! If I can't get it from you ahm gonna have to sleep with my paw again!

Bilko

Man thinks to himself.

'That's the last time I ask Richard Madley if his wife wants to come in a Biker meet up.'

Citizen Erased

(Not a caption) The bastard in the hat has kidnapped Jess!! Quick, someone call Postman Pat..!!

Man in cap: "I never thought I'd be grateful for cataracts"

Johnny Yesno

Skateless skater couple: "Thank goodness that singer is pushing the edge of the picture back or we wouldn't be able to get to Leon Leather."

cunt

Buster Merryfeild does tootsy

hands cold, liver warm

Elizabeth Taylor's modelling shoot doesn't go as expected

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: "hands cold, liver warm"Elizabeth Taylor's modelling shoot doesn't go as expected

Heh! Heh! Yeah - Ms Taylor is wearing a pair of brown chaps.

sore bottom mum

mmm... that was worth it.

Cambrian Times

Andy Warhol alive and well

Jimmy

"Eastwood 50 Years Late For Wild West Showdown"

weirdbeard

Quote from: "@ssmaster"

"Calm down dear, it's a rotting waxwork.  I'm really not this bad in real life."

weirdbeard

Quote from: "Jimmy""Eastwood 50 Years Late For Wild West Showdown"

There's a Back To The Future part 3, Doc Brown joke in there somewhere.

hands cold, liver warm

"My grandchildren are a horrible lot. They left me next to the radiator all night."