Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 12:16:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

MC Dicko- Chester's finest underage misogynist psycho

Started by actwithoutwords, May 26, 2006, 01:08:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

actwithoutwords

Apologies if anyone has put a link up to this already, but it's the funniest thing I've seen in quite a while.

www.myspace.com/mcdicko

I've been trying to work out if it's a spoof or not but I'm tending towards the opinion of a friend of mine: that it has "the whiff of authentic idiocy".

It would also require pretty amazing voice-acting to be that convincing.

Carlos Tevez

He keeps talking about Fat Joe being dead. He's not is he?

actwithoutwords

apparently, he's referring to one of his crew called fat joe. he has been defending himself on a few uk hip hop forums, to humourous effect.
The godawful myspace correspondence he has with other kids is unbelievable too, yet oddly compelling...

Utter Shit

Beyond atrocious. I don't know whether it being real or fake would upset me more.

Superb. I'd almost suggest that this 10 year old is an absolute genius but I get a horrible feeling that he's being serious.

actwithoutwords

Dicko returns.

"crucified for my actions but now like christ i am back"
in Dicko's own inimitable words.

apparently Myspace took him off because they thought he was younger than 14. those bitchez should have checked their facts first.

the new site now includes a video made by some guy who is clearly taking the piss out of dicko, but the poor guy doesn't seem to have noticed. it's genius anyway.

"how about you nick? do you love these ho's?"

Suttonpubcrawl

I'd like to see more from the Kersal massive.

Carlos Tevez

"crucified for my actions but now like christ i am back"

Haha, I like it.

Marv Orange

Comment from a picture entitled 'Me and ma bitch lolz'

(the bitch in question looks like she not even 11)

before yall start... a.) its a sportscar. that thing in the bottom left is a wheel. b.) yeah he is driving on the wrong side of the road (see car out of back windscreen heading in opposite direction) because he is fuckin bare G init. c.) ...she doesnt look li....ok dickos bitch kinda does look like an alien. but at least he has a bitch unlike you, you hating fucking emo bitches.

Mister Cairo

What does "bare G" mean? Is it the person's name?

Marv Orange

Brutus Beefcake

HAHAHAHA! I haven't laughed this hard in ages, that video is amazing!

Mister Cairo

Ah.

But why do pure gangsters drive on the wrong side of the road? I assume he was being chased by some homies on tricycles.

jutl

Quote from: "actwithoutwords"http://www.myspace.com/dickolives

Curse you MC Dicko! Now I must rename my band the Dick Olives.

uncle_rico

Quote from: "Brutus Beefcake"HAHAHAHA! I haven't laughed this hard in ages, that video is amazing!
Where is this video? I can't find it.

Mister Cairo

On the front page, the YouTube box with the red question mark on it.

Bogey

This rap is pants and I'm having a mare!

Edit:
Quote from: "McDicko"easy homies what do u fink of my new tune never leave me? its rly personal to me coz i love my mum no matter what n i wanted to show u all i have more depth to my character so im showin the song i made for my mum. peace

Aw.

Carlos Tevez

That video is fantastic. Why can't more music videos be like that?

Sherringford Hovis

Quote from: "actwithoutwords"Apologies if anyone has put a link up to this already

I win!

http://chilled.cream.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=492761#492761

And yes, I was a proto-chav when I was 14 - all Adidididas baseball hat, snow-wash jeans and green Diadora trainers. Then The Cult released Electric, Spear Of Destiny's Never Take Me Alive hit the top twenty and my life changed forever. 1987 - what a year...

/tearful nostalgia

MonkeyDrummer

Arrgh, what's happened to MC Dicko. He's gone again, just like Christ.

Marv Orange

While we wait for dicko to rise again here is another wannabe. This guy aint no thang compared to dicko. in fact its not even funny, in fact its not even worth listening to, this is REALLY shit and not da shit

http://www.myspace.com/evowv6

Dickos Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83RBE-BZ2a4

Lee

Bump. Does anyone know how I can contact whoever's behind MC Dicko?