Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:06:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stoner question

Started by abbot lau, June 02, 2006, 06:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abbot lau

Calling all receational smokers...

Is there a name for a joint that is rolled out of all the old roaches found in an ashtray? I had the displeasure of rolling one of these and even smoking some of it and it was the roughest shit I'd ever smoked. Seriously, I felt like I was getting cancer right there and then.  I did get a buzz off it, though.

How about a 'Jay-zus'  (as in 'Jayzus Christ  that's rough!')

slim

Back when I used to smoke religiously, I once helped roll a joint made from monopoly money, prittstick and joint butts.

There is a word for it round this way, but I'm fucked if I can remember it. Probably a combination of age, how long ago it was, and prittstick fumes.

sanchopanza

I cant smoke if my life depended on it.  Went round to a stoner mates house at christmas with red wine.  They were all smoking this skunk shite?  Anyway, I was sick on the fumes and passed out on my mates bed afterwards at around 10pm, never woke up again till 9am next morning, she wasn't too pleased although she saw the funny side, anyway, the point is, even if I catch a smell of that awful fucking herb makes me gag, I'm a lightweight!

Deadman97

Well, a simple cigarette rolled from old fag-butts is, of course, a tramps rollie, so by extension I'd hazard that you partook of a tramp's doobie.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

I've been present for the rolling of a few of these and to see someone reduced to picking through the filth of the ashtray in order to roll a tiny crap spliff is a sad sight indeed. The nasty taste is nature's way of telling you how far you've sunk when it comes to that.

Cappsy

I think one made from 5 or so left over joins is called a 2nd generation joint.  One made from 5 2nd generation joint is called 3rd generation joint.  And so and so forth until someone dies.

chav

That's nothing - try "scrapes" of viscous, stinking, black tar from a bong.

opyty

Pah. We used to scrape out the lungs of those who had already passed out and smoke it in a rolled up newspaper. A proper next gen spliff.

The term you are looking for is Ashtray Surprise.

Marv Orange

Quote from: "opyty"Pah. We used to scrape out the lungs of those who had already passed out and smoke it in a rolled up newspaper. A proper next gen spliff.
Bah newpaper NEWSPAPER. you posh twat, i had to use used sandpaper with splinters in to roll my joints.

Though it shames me to admit it, a friend and I once tried smoking parsley and (on a seperate occasion) dried banana skins when we couldn't get hold of any weed.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: "abbot lau"a joint that is rolled out of all the old roaches found in an ashtray?  

I did get a buzz off it, though.

So what you're saying is that you were butt-fucked.

I'm available for panto.

Peking O

Quote from: "Claude the Lion Tamer"Though it shames me to admit it, a friend and I once tried smoking parsley and (on a seperate occasion) dried banana skins when we couldn't get hold of any weed.

Did either of them work? I only ask because I'm in a similar predicament at the moment and will try almost anything.

abbot lau

Some great ideas there.

I like the 'Tramp's doobie' but I doubt that any tramp worthy of the name would go to the trouble of rolling a new joint out of old roaches.

In fact I once witnessed the sorry sight of a tramp in Amsterdam coming into the coffeeshop I was..er.. drinking coffee in, and going round all the ashtrays and re-lighting everyones roaches for that last puff.

When he got to our table, he was halfway through lighting a roach when he suddenly had some sort of spasm and jumped two feet in the air. He then calmly went on smoking the butt and shuffled off.

twelve years later and here I am smoking an 'Ashtray surprise'.  No spasms yet. I expect they'll be coming in a few more years.

ffogems

What about that cheap legal herbal stuff at £4 a kilo? Anyone ever tried it?

Make me smile

Quote from: "ffogems"What about that cheap legal herbal stuff at £4 a kilo? Anyone ever tried it?

Yes, it's fucking foul.

Quote from: "Peking O"
Quote from: "Claude the Lion Tamer"Though it shames me to admit it, a friend and I once tried smoking parsley and (on a seperate occasion) dried banana skins when we couldn't get hold of any weed.

Did either of them work? I only ask because I'm in a similar predicament at the moment and will try almost anything.
Not at all, although we only tried one spliff of each so perhaps it would have worked if we'd have persevered. Seriously though, if you're that desperate then perhaps now might be a good time to cut down anyway.

Circusfire

I can top that.

I once smoked catnip in an attempt to get high. It didn't work.

Dr_Gloryhole

Always called it "Screbs", its an awful habit, you should buy more green next time!

terminallyrelaxed

Thats just minging. I can't even re-light a cigarette, I don't chip them, you know, when the bus comes just after you've lit it, I just chuck them. I do let a joint go out and re-light it, but thats just normal.
When you're out, you're out, don't embarass yourself....

Circusfire

Quote from: "abbot lau"Calling all receational smokers...

Is there a name for a joint that is rolled out of all the old roaches found in an ashtray?

I would refer to the creation of such a joint as a butt-raid. Never had a specific name for the joint itself though. They truly are vile, vile things. Even if you do get a teensy bit stoned any buzz is ruined by the shame.

QuoteI once smoked catnip in an attempt to get high. It didn't work.
For a while there I got mixed up and thought you meant cat litter.

Smackhead Kangaroo

A frankenstein.

You disgusting gutter licker

Abbatoir worker

We used to call the box where we kept them (we knew we would get round to it we were on the dole) the dimp box.   As in 'we'll have to roll one from the dimp box it's giro day tomorrow'.  Don't recall a new noun for the subsequent smokable growing out of this though.

TTT

Surely nobody does this more than once? As soon as you taste it you want to quit smoking for good. Just go round your mates and smoke their stuff if you're out.

chav

But not all of us have mates.

Fucknose

hehehe. At a party when I was 14 I tried to smoke a breadstick. My friend was attmepting to smoke a tampon at the time. that was after we'd run out of 'nutmeg' (we were hardcore)   I seem to remember locking the host of the party in his own rabbit hutch too. ah, those were the days.

Cerys

Re-rolls.  And utterly foul they were, too.

Almost Yearly

Has nobody mentioned the rehydration of the buttstuff by way of potato / orange / apple peel yet? Well they have now. In my halls of residence a toking room had evolved and when a drought hit there was tons of the stuff to be reclamed and stored with potato peel. It helped a little.