Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:30:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stoner question

Started by abbot lau, June 02, 2006, 06:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Gives new meaning to the name hash browns.

micanio

We used to call it a "roach hammer".

I can still tastte it, 10 years later....

Purple Tentacle

What's dead should stay dead.

slim

Quote from: "Almost Yearly"Has nobody mentioned the rehydration of the buttstuff by way of potato / orange / apple peel yet? Well they have now. In my halls of residence a toking room had evolved and when a drought hit there was tons of the stuff to be reclamed and stored with potato peel. It helped a little.
Yes, it was lettuce here though.

Sovereign

You have two choices, one is to debase yourself and smoke the shit you find in the bottom of the ashtray, the other is to keep your pride but not have anything to smoke. To quote Marcellus Wallis, fuck pride, you can't get high on pride. I'm gonna be rolling a 2-and-a-half-gen spliff once I post this and I tell you something, I will regret nothing.

Sam

I call it a "Scrim Joint". A mate and I used to pick roaches up from the floor outside to make them. Classy.

chimpoo

It surely must be a sign of a close, comfortable friendship when someone has the balls to suggests the great 'exploration of the ashtrays'.

I can't see what the problem is myself.  There are far worse things in a Benson, Lambert, or, quite significantly, already clinging to your lungs and mouth cavities.  When you're out you're out, and it's hardly picking through excrement or sniffing someone's armpits.  Well, sometimes it feels like it.  It's always been somewhat of a phenomena to me why anyone would stoop to these levels for a 'hit' of skunk.  It's hardly crack.

We always used to call them, rather misleadingly I think, 'Clones'.

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

They taste like shit and I can't believe anyone's done it more than once!

Cerys

Quote from: "Eight Taiwanese Teenagers"They taste like shit and I can't believe anyone's done it more than once!
I suspect there are quite a few people who, after their first foray into ashtray recycling, swear never to do it again.  But it's so damn tempting.  Being out of hash isn't really a problem.  It's knowing that you could have a couple of spliffs if you're just prepared to get your fingers dirty that's the pisser.  No matter how many times you've promised yourself in the past that you won't do it, you end up tearing into roach-ends in the vain hope of finding that rarest of things - the pristine blim.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

They're always crap though. I think any high that might result from them is just the placebo effect at work.