Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:24:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2006

Started by Gandhi, June 05, 2006, 07:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gandhi

Wimblemong 2006

To start the ball rolling, could those interested in playing this year say so in this thread. The competition will commence in a couple of weeks.

Thanks.

Frinky

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

Abso-bloody-barley-water-lutely.

slim

Fucking crikeying aye.

Brutus Beefcake

What does it involve?

slim

Losing! To me! Loser!

<jigs>

(Doing lots of 'shops, that's what)

Pythov

Tentative yes.

Had alot of fun Losing (quite rightly) to sore bottom mum last year, so please chalk me down.

I will see if I can Purchase another copy of PhotoShop, so that I can make this a definate Yes.

fanny splendid

I'll be joining in the creation of a picture; passing it on to my oponent, letting them pick a part, or theme from my picture and creating a picture themselves, then passing it back to me, where I will pick up on a theme or part of their picture and create a picture of my own, then pass it back to them et c.

Then the whores will vote.

Then the next round will start...

Purple Tentacle

Me me me.

Will be on holiday for 2 weeks between 25th July > 5th August, so if it's going to drag on until then, not me me me!

Almost Yearly

I feel this competition has on occasion been cruel to me.

I'm in, yer cunting fucks.

I would like to play please.

no_offenc

butnut

I won't be taking part, as I have no monging skills at all, but is there anywhere that has a list of previous results, so us watchers (and voters) can study the form of the players etc? I can barely remember who won last year, I suspect if was Jutl, but I could be wrong.

Almost Yearly

Yeah, still got it, fanny? Can't seem to find ca.com.

fanny splendid

The hosting renewal date was at the same time as the birth of the baby, and we forgot, so ca.co.uk disappeared. Last night I found some free web space and uploaded all the files for 2005, only to find that the site doesn't support javascript, and I can't be arsed to write a load of new pages.

Sorry.

http://wimblemong.batcave.net/

That's the site. It shows the layout, thumbnails, and results, but if you want to see the pictures full size, you'll have get the address for the thumbnail and remove

_thumb

from the address, and it should display the full size picture.

http://wimblemong.batcave.net/CaB_Photoshop_Tennis_2005/round2/abbie%20v%20nooffenc/abbie_r2_serve_thumb.jpg

becomes

http://wimblemong.batcave.net/CaB_Photoshop_Tennis_2005/round2/abbie%20v%20nooffenc/abbie_r2_serve.jpg

I'll upload 2003 and 2004 now.

butnut

Woah, thanks Fanny. I was expecting a post, not a whole website!

Rubbish Monkey

Shoulders?-Stomach!

ClaudiusMaximus

I would like to play!

jutl

Quote from: "fanny splendid"The hosting renewal date was at the same time as the birth of the baby, and we forgot, so ca.co.uk disappeared. Last night I found some free web space and uploaded all the files for 2005, only to find that the site doesn't support javascript, and I can't be arsed to write a load of new pages.

The host is inserting their own ad scripts within your own script definition (the fuckwits). You should be able to get around it by moving the script def, or just putting the MM_OpenBrWindow function in a separate .js file and adding <script src="myjs.js">
</script>
to each page of thumbs... (although I expect you know all this already).

Almost Yearly

Ah, cheers fandles. See what you get for letting your priorities slip.

sproggy

Yes please.

But I don't get back from Madjyorka until 26th of June.

Tre

I've been told by a voice from above that I have to play - however, I warn you... the same booming voice recons I can win.

fanny splendid

Quote from: "jutl"The host is inserting their own ad scripts within your own script definition (the fuckwits). You should be able to get around it by moving the script def, or just putting the MM_OpenBrWindow function in a separate .js file and adding <script>
</script>
to each page of thumbs... (although I expect you know all this already).

I didn't know that, so thanks for explaining, and for that nice little titbit of code which I'll use for this years pages. I still can't be arsed to change anything, though!

Priorities indeed. Just when you think you've got everything sorted, the little bugger decides he wants another tooth, and he wants to have it on my watch. He's already got two teeth, he's just being greedy now.

biniput

I use photoshop all day for my job so sneaking in a few moments "play" would be easy to disguise.

will need the odd bit of advice on where to send/keep the pictures and what ever.

Lee

Quote from: "Abbie"Count me in!
That's me out then.

Oh alright, I'll play.

fanny splendid